ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

This is such bs. No way should we not compete with this team. Can’t stand it
We did compete. They have better players...not at all 22 spots, but in a lot that count. Going to be in the same boat vs OSU, PSU, and Iowa to a lesser degree.

It's frustrating, but this is the best this team has played(and competed) all year

Enough is enough. We need to get back to running the foot ball.

Wisconsin is the team that looks like the 97 team.

Screw passing offenses.
Not even close. They are Missouri of the big 8. We are just that bsd

We did compete. They have better players...not at all 22 spots, but in a lot that count. Going to be in the same boat vs OSU, PSU, and Iowa to a lesser degree.

It's frustrating, but this is the best this team has played(and competed) all year

They have better coaches and a better identity. That's it.

A better RB. But duh.

Riley had to beat one of the big 3 to get to 7 wins. Wisc. was best chance. 6-6 won't save him. Its curtains

Reactions: HuskerDana
Which games do we win out of Purdue (no longer a joke, amazing what the right coaching can do), MN, OSU, PSU, and Iowa?
I think we need to buckle in for tight games. Could win all of them, could lose all of them

Hope we can score again so my prediction of 35 - 17 isn't as close as it is right now..
:mad:

They have better coaches and a better identity. That's it.

A better RB. But duh.
And, most if not all of their Olineman, and LBs, and probably all of their D Line, and some of their secondary ...

tumblr_m9qpw1eAJi1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

Which games do we win out of Purdue (no longer a joke, amazing what the right coaching can do), MN, OSU, PSU, and Iowa?

None. And yes I am serious. I was expecting an 0-3 October record and this game is going, based on the score, about what I expected.

This team is going to be out of energy by the time the Purdue game comes and it is a road game.

Head Coach with hands in his pockets now that is physical football and we like it yep keep this staff. This is good stuff oh well OU lost

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT