ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

Well crap. Question - why play action with no time outs left? That's not really going to fool anyone, is it? Why not use the RB in pass protection instead?

What exactly is this referencing? Unsportsmanlike and DPI were hugely obvious. They've made more than a few questionable calls that severely hurt us too (terrible spot on pass to Tyjon in first half one example of many).
Did you watch the game? Seriously? Start with looking at penalty numbers.

Lee was forcing everything and Langs needed to keep their D honest with the run (even if it was Lee just taking off down the field and sliding).
Feel we became too one demensional towards the end.

Well crap. Question - why play action with no time outs left? That's not really going to fool anyone, is it? Why not use the RB in pass protection instead?
Yeah they run that play action look a TON. Have to wonder when it ruins how effective it is.

Yeah well not too surprising. Looked good at times and pretty bad at times, but I think it's as good as we could have expected. Love Bryant and hope he's OK. Lee did not impress today.

Reactions: Doniphan89
Defense owns fault for first half and 2nd on offense despite the rally. I think we'll get better as the year goes on but Diaco has to give us a chance early. 42 first half points ridiculous. Lee needs to play catch when it's there way to many misses and ints.

Reactions: Doniphan89
Overall, I feel we should have had less mistakes and won this game, but as embarrassing as that first half was, I am just thankful to get the score back to respectable.

Reactions: Redblood23
Why did the clock start again after he went out of bounds????

Rule since 2008 to speed up the game, if a runner goes out of bounds with greater than 2 minutes the clock runs once the ref spots the ball.

Rule since 2008 to speed up the game, if a runner goes out of bounds with greater than 2 minutes the clock runs once the ref spots the ball.

That's what I thought...the clock was right at 2 minutes. Shouldn't have started.

I will maintain my belief that Tanner Lee got hurt against Arky St.
In the 2nd half of that game he got lit up and got up pretty slow on one of them and it was after that he began sailing balls high. Which is what he did this entire game as well.

Didn't need to run, just step in the pocket

DEs go all out when there is no threat to run. That's what we just saw.

Defenses will match up and cover your receivers in crucial moments.

The rest of college football is not stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT