ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

Wow...we got away with one there. That was a horrible call. These officials are flat out bad.

It's so nice having a qb with the ability to complete a swing pass in rhythm. Without causing the rb to reach behind him and run 3 feet the wrong way.

It's nice having a QB that the announcers don't constantly talk about his poor form and back foot crap...

It hasn't been pretty, but barring a score here in the last 4 minutes, there has been 3 points given up by the defense since half time. These playstation offenses are hard for established defenses, so it gave a defense in a new system with new check and responsibilities, new communication et al.

I'd say give it more than a week folks.

Reactions: Crushinator
It hasn't been pretty, but barring a score here in the last 4 minutes, there has been 3 points given up by the defense since half time. These playstation offenses are hard for established defenses, so it gave a defense in a new system with new check and responsibilities, new communication et al.

I'd say give it more than a week folks.

Not sure if serious???? 3 stars gonna 3 star. Remember it's Ark St not OSU.

e93.jpg

Reactions: Redblood23
Have to think that Diaco is just punking Oregon and anybody else who may be watching this game. We can't be this bad. We look like a six win team...maybe.

I wonder what the over/under will be for next week's game....Oregon just set a school record with 77 points and their game's not even over yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT