ADVERTISEMENT

2025 RB commit Conor Booth

What is class C2? Does C mean large class or the smallest class? Those numbers indicate the latter.

No one can do that against good competition

hardly anyone can do that against bad competition. Hence; records set/tied.
Well, there was a certain Wisconsin running back who did it (and more) against a certain conference opponent coached by a guy who claimed he hadn't forgotten how to stop the run. But then again, what you said about bad competition...

What class did Danny Woodhead play in? How did that work out for Nebraska? Wish we would have actually recruited him.
He played at Class A North Platte, the largest one. It wasn’t because he played at a small school that he wasn’t recruited.

Reactions: HuskerO
Unfortunately, the Newman coach doesn't mind running it up on inferior competition. Games that lopsided aren't good for anyone.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I believe Danny played for north plattte which would be class A I know I catch a lot of flack but if Danny would have been from Lincoln or Omaha he would have been
He had the double negative recruiting stigma of being from Western Nebraska while also being small. But his speed, vision, and insane lateral quickness should have been well apparent to Solich and Co had they chose to pay attention.

Good for this kid. He's obviously going to try to score when he gets the ball.

That being said, there are 3-4 teams in Class A where any team that played them could set this record each week if they wanted.

Coaches don't do it though.

He had the double negative recruiting stigma of being from Western Nebraska while also being small. But his speed, vision, and insane lateral quickness should have been well apparent to Solich and Co had they chose to pay attention.
i played against danny woodhead as a linebacker for columbus also against against barrett ruud in the state playoffs.. those dudes were hard to bring down. def thought they were both going to nebraska. was surprised when danny went to chadron but always watched him after that. didnt he break a barry sanders record?

Reactions: dinglefritz
You’ve been a member since 02 and you don’t no the classification of Nebraska high school football? You might want to go back to Iowa board

Is this sarcasm? Or some kind of inside joke that I'm not aware of? Or are you really that thin-skinned and insecure?

Is this sarcasm? Or some kind of inside joke that I'm not aware of? Or are you really that thin-skinned and insecure?
we sometimes forget that there's a large number of Husker fans created during the 70s to 90s who are big fans of the program and who don't live in the state. Some of it obviously was the winning but it also was because of the things Tom stood for. I was born and raised a Husker fan, attended UNL, and have lived in or near Nebraska my whole life and not everybody is that way.

Reactions: Baxter48
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT