ADVERTISEMENT

New playoff plan

Big time private money looking to fund a new playoff system featuring 64 major programs and Kansas State. The 64 major programs would have a playoff to determine the most worthy challenger to play Kansas State in the national championship game. Big money is involved so it will all work out well.
I'm loving this. It's about time that Big 12 schools got a seat at the head of the table.

Reactions: bigboxes
Big time private money looking to fund a new playoff system featuring 64 major programs and Kansas State. The 64 major programs would have a playoff to determine the most worthy challenger to play Kansas State in the national championship game. Big money is involved so it will all work out well.
The fundamentals look rock solid.

Reactions: bigboxes
I'm not signing off on anything until we get @AVeritas approval!!👈😒

I love that some people, mostly people have an attachment to a non-B1G/SEC school, want to remake the playoff system before we’ve even had one 12 team playoff. Don’t get it twisted folks, that private money are power players who want to stop the B1G and SEC from breaking away and taking who they want with them. All while attempting to financially level the playing field for Big XII and ACC teams.

Wouldn’t you posting on another team’s board that is making fun of you make you the triggered one? 🤔
not really. i'm sitting down here in the lower level this cool minnesota morning looking out over the lake with gorgeous golds and reds across the west shore atop sky blue glacial waters thinking i'm lookin' forward to a long and meaningful day in the football world separated only by 4pm mass at st. ann's. quite content, actually.

Reactions: c3o
not really. i'm sitting down here in the lower level this cool minnesota morning looking out over the lake with gorgeous golds and reds across the west shore atop sky blue glacial waters thinking i'm lookin' forward to a long and meaningful day in the football world separated only by 4pm mass at st. ann's. quite content, actually.
🤣 wow

How many points does k state need spotted 🤔

some great games on the agenda. btw, those telling me about utah dominance of the b12, umm, are you still around?

GZnVKV-XoAsei6B

some great games on the agenda. btw, those telling me about utah dominance of the b12, umm, are you still around?

GZnVKV-XoAsei6B

You want Utah to be good. Your conference needs it. If Utah blows, and we know what happens with Colorado next season.....could be slim pickins for marquee football programs going forward.

You want Utah to be good. Your conference needs it. If Utah blows, and we know what happens with Colorado next season.....could be slim pickins for marquee football programs going forward.
no, the pc pounders here and chattering class nationally kept telling us how uu would dominate the b12, go to arlington undefeated, then on to the cfp. where are those people today? i would enjoy reading this morning's rationalizations.

these early games really suck. why did they move ou/texas off 11am? iowa/washington, wisconsin/rutgers, missouri/umass - good grief!

seriously, is there anything worse than maryland/northwestern followed by wisconsin/rutgers, iowa/washington? b10 football, good grief. and y'all enjoy this league?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT