ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

I have mentioned it before. Despite WHCSC's well-intentioned advice to get over it, people referring to a shot being thrown instead of put is the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I think about when I wake up.
I admire your diligence

I admire your diligence
Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

I have mentioned it before. Despite WHCSC's well-intentioned advice to get over it, people referring to a shot being thrown instead of put is the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night and the first thing I think about when I wake up.
The whole concept of shotput feels like something that belongs to antiquity. You throw a small cannonball? NO! I put the shot, or shot the put. I don’t know the phrasing!

Loftin's Dad is a bit of a douchebag, I doubt he steers Chase towards NU but with his history of playing at Iowa and the stuff that went down back in the day when he stole the playbook and had a run in with Ferentz, who knows.
Whoa…I didn’t realize that Ryan was Chase’s dad. I remember them talking about it nonstop before we played them in Ferentz’s debut; it was a huge deal, mainly because of the way Kurt handled it. Ryan was upset about being treated poorly by the new staff after Hayden Fry retired and threatened to “get on I-80 and drive the playbooks 4 hours west to Lincoln” (like we needed them, lol). And Ferentz, being the thin skinned douchebag he is, pressed charges.

Wherever Chase goes, I can’t see his dad letting him play for Iowa under any circumstances. Kurt holds grudges like no other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT