ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

So I was kind of wrong. He said any instate kid that was offered by Nebraska will not be reoffered via the portal.
I kind of remember a statement like that. Basically saying that you can't just use NU as a fallback option if the grass isn't greener somewhere else. Rhule is willing to take a bunch of in-state players but that only extends so far.

Been wait’n for this thread to start popp’n off…

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I'll do some quick research. I'm pretty sure it was Rhule though
He said some thing similar or along those lines. it wasn’t about recruits though it was guys who actually went to another school then wanted to come home. Even that’s not correct though because that dummy Scott Frost did win a national championship when he came back

He said some thing similar or along those lines. it wasn’t about recruits though it was guys who actually went to another school then wanted to come home. Even that’s not correct though because that dummy Scott Frost did win a national championship when he came back
That was Rhule’s message, I think to only instate recruits. Don’t think you can use NU as your backup plan if you choose to play somewhere else. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make an exception for the right player in the right situation. But don’t count on it.

Reactions: drubendall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT