ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Lincoln Rhyme GIF by NBC

I’ll mention it again, Christian Jones is a must get for MR and his staff, OWH said he has visited Auburn, Nebraska and Oklahoma and may get to Miami..

Still don’t get what’s attractive in Miami except winter weather..Canes play in a half empty stadium at home..
images

I’ll mention it again, Christian Jones is a must get for MR and his staff, OWH said he has visited Auburn, Nebraska and Oklahoma and may get to Miami..

Still don’t get what’s attractive in Miami except winter weather..Canes play in a half empty stadium at home..
I agree about Miami. No fan support at all. I really hope we land this kid. Has he indicated a lean toward any one school?

7 bowls in the last 9 years. Neb=2. Nebraska--Corn fed, thick-calved farm girls. Miami-- Tan , in shape coke-head hotties. No brainer. Both career .500 coaches. Weather and chicks win. Like they should. I forgot South Beach vs Holmes lake. I do agree that Jones is the only in-state recruit that is a must get. Let's see where his loyalty is at.

Last edited:
The Florida schools used to be so dominant. Not so much anymore
Yep. Just look at what happened to FSU in Ireland. And Florida has had its struggles too. Miami has recruited well put just can't seem to put it all together. Meanwhile, Nebraska seems to be on the upswing. Great coach, great facilities, great fan support, and some real momentum. If we have a breakout season this year look out. The sky is the limit.

7 bowls in the last 9 years. Neb=2. Nebraska--Corn fed, thick-calved farm girls. Miami-- Tan , in shape coke-head hotties. No brainer. Both career .500 coaches. Weather and chicks win. Like they should. I forgot South Beach vs Holmes lake. I do agree that Jones is the only in-state recruit that is a must get. Let's see where his loyalty is at.
Those are called cankles.

Only states with more cankles are Iowa and Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT