ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

I thought somebody on here said that we weren't going to take a quarterback in 2025.
I don’t know that I have seen anyone say that.
I have seen some say we don’t really need a QB in the 2025 class, which I agree with… however I also would love to take a QB.
Dylan will play, Danny redshirt, the 2025 guy will redshirt so we would have a nice three year laddering of QB eligibility
Would not mind Zollers or Manske for 2025.

I don’t know that I have seen anyone say that.
I have seen some say we don’t really need a QB in the 2025 class, which I agree with… however I also would love to take a QB.
Dylan will play, Danny redshirt, the 2025 guy will redshirt so we would have a nice three year laddering of QB eligibility
Would not mind Zollers or Manske for 2025.
Manske cancelled his visit this weekend to go to A@M. Think he's out.

Manske cancelled his visit this weekend to go to A@M. Think he's out.
Yhe idea that we early identified and offered Manske before everyone else isngood enough for me. This staff identifies the talent they are looking for quite well. Im sure we will take a qb in 25. Im also sure it has become a lower priority on the board.

Yhe idea that we early identified and offered Manske before everyone else isngood enough for me. This staff identifies the talent they are looking for quite well. Im sure we will take a qb in 25. Im also sure it has become a lower priority on the board.
Agree. Going to be tough to get a top 2025 qb with DR and DK. Great news is that 2026 has 2 D-1 legacies at qb.

Reactions: BleedRed78
They can afford to be picky. I think it will be tough to pull in a high profile guy after getting two in the last class, but finding an under the radar prospect would make sense.

Agree. Going to be tough to get a top 2025 qb with DR and DK. Great news is that 2026 has 2 D-1 legacies at qb.
True. Little Raiola and Vandenbosch… but Raiola has to play and start at Varsity level somewhere this year. Just chucking it around with a QB coach is not gonna cut it.
He can sling it from what I see, but can he read defenses? I assume they will move to Nebraska, so what school would be best for him?

Reactions: headcard
Oh the “kitties” would be so pissed…😁

Smirk Smile GIF by HKRealty

I didn't see that in the tweet and as a 4* with full offers from KSU, KU and Oregon I don't see NU giving him a PWO.
I think you’re looking at the wrong guy… dingle was asking about Rowdy Bauer. I don’t see a rating for him anywhere. But maybe I don’t know where to look.

Reactions: HBK4life
I think you’re looking at the wrong guy… dingle was asking about Rowdy Bauer. I don’t see a rating for him anywhere. But maybe I don’t know where to look.
I can’t see where they say it’s a walk on offer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT