ADVERTISEMENT

2025-26 recruiting class updates #2FiveCrew

Do we really think Dayton ends up here? Not even a top 50 2026 QB recruit at this point and I wonder if his offer is conditional based on him growing into the position since his current measurables aren’t great.
You're right about Dayton. I guess I was thinking that I have read that he was fond of NU even after Dylan committed to GA.

You're right about Dayton. I guess I was thinking that I have read that he was fond of NU even after Dylan committed to GA.
I think there is a lower threshold for Dayton’s potential offer. Doesn’t mean it will happen, though. How he looks in HS and the state of our QB room are big factors.

Reactions: Laner2
Is it me or is the state of Kansas loaded this year? I mean, compared to what they usually produce…

I think there is a lower threshold for Dayton’s potential offer. Doesn’t mean it will happen, though. How he looks in HS and the state of our QB room are big factors.
Pretty sure Dayton will come here, and may not play QB.
I have no real info, just a hunch.
If he wants to play for Nebraska, he will.

Reactions: WHCSC
Rhule recruited/developed well at Temple and Baylor. But he and Cooper always thought if they had a blue blood name on their polos, their recruiting could hit the stratosphere.

Not sure our recruiting is in the stratosphere, but damn, this is an impressive list.

Rhule recruited/developed well at Temple and Baylor. But he and Cooper always thought if they had a blue blood name on their polos, their recruiting could hit the stratosphere.

Not sure our recruiting is in the stratosphere, but damn, this is an impressive list.
They did well in 2024, especially considering the circumstances surrounding a bad offense. We'll see how 2025 goes but it seems like they're off to a good start with getting a lot of 4-star recruits to visit campus. A major turnaround in on-the-field wins for the 2024 season would be a significant accelerator for more gains in 2025 recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT