ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Travel: What Road Game?

Archie Graham

Offensive Coordinator
Apr 12, 2007
What games are folks thinking about making it to? We are thinking about heading to The Shoe.

Will go to Northwestern, Indiana and Iowa. Wisconsin is a possibility depending on the weather, etc.

For those of you thinking of going to Columbus, we went there last time NU played. Fans were ok for the most part-- some idiots yelling but nothing bad. However, we were 30 rows up in the horseshoe end of the upper deck. You are ridiculously high up and far away from the field. I was using binoculars even on our side of the field to get a decent view. I hate to say this but save your money and stay home. And this is coming from someone who goes to 10+ games a year.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Northwestern is not a fun roadtrip, jmo. Purdue was awesome though. Will probably do either Ohio State or Indiana this year.

Purdue is awesome, my son and I went in 2013 and plan to go back again. This year we will go to Indiana and next year up to Eugene for the Oregon game.

Lot of my friends at work are planning an Indiana trip. We even have a guy flying in from as far away as England for that. Not sure if I will go or not, but I should, my buddy is buying the tix.

I'm thinking of flying out to Indiana this year. My wife and I flew out to Chicago 2 years ago, and I agree it was a fun game to go to. A long weekend in Chicago is always a good time. I'm up in the air on whether I'll go to Chicago again, or Indiana to see something different.

What games are folks thinking about making it to? We are thinking about heading to The Shoe.

In my quest to visit every big 10 stadium, I think this year is Indiana for me. I thought about OSU but... and I hate to say it... I want to wait until I think we have a better chance. I could be persuaded if Archie gets some tailgating arranged. :)

In my quest to visit every big 10 stadium, I think this year is Indiana for me. I thought about OSU but... and I hate to say it... I want to wait until I think we have a better chance. I could be persuaded if Archie gets some tailgating arranged. :)

I thought it was your turn to put plans together!?!

Purdue is awesome, my son and I went in 2013 and plan to go back again. This year we will go to Indiana and next year up to Eugene for the Oregon game.
+1 thoroughly enjoyed my trip to West Lafayette last season despite the weather and game outcome.

I'm thinking Indy cause its the the closer to me and I heard its a really nice campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT