ADVERTISEMENT

2013 Iron Bowl Kick Six

SLOHusker

Senior
Aug 7, 2001
Just to change the subject, it's the 10th anniversary of that game tomorrow. Not a fan of either team but it's one of those game moments that you remember where you were and what you were doing when you saw it.
I remember watching it with my family at the Rock Bottom. Everyone in the restaurant was watching intently when the Alabama kick fell short and the entire place got excited and cheered watching Auburn win on the return.

Reactions: BigRedTed
That play never even should have happened. Time expired and an extra second was incorrectly added to the game clock. Pretty much identical to how texas got their extra second against us.

Official time is kept on the field by an official. The time on the scoreboard, TV, etc are all estimates. Officials routinely correct the scoreboard, not the other way around.

That play never even should have happened. Time expired and an extra second was incorrectly added to the game clock. Pretty much identical to how texas got their extra second against us.

Official time is kept on the field by an official. The time on the scoreboard, TV, etc are all estimates. Officials routinely correct the scoreboard, not the other way around.
Well Bama got what they deserved.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Just to change the subject, it's the 10th anniversary of that game tomorrow. Not a fan of either team but it's one of those game moments that you remember where you were and what you were doing when you saw it.
I remember watching it with my family at the Rock Bottom. Everyone in the restaurant was watching intently when the Alabama kick fell short and the entire place got excited and cheered watching Auburn win on the return.
The Vikings tried to give their game away on a botched pooch punt by their field goal kicker. Oakland fielded it and ran it back to about the 30. IF that had been a CB that fielded it instead of a backer he might have taken it to the house. Then they still had time for a scramble play and had a WR break open where it looked like he could score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT