ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Just an embarrassing 1st half. JFC- it's Indiana - not OSU, Oregon or PSU
I think I am years past being embarrassed. This is NU football every year for the past decade.

We used to make fun of Bo and staff for celebrating 9 wins. Now our ceiling is 5 or 6. Raiola is a talented freshman and Ruhle has the preacher personality, for whatever that is worth. But talent and coaching are bad. Might be good to stop watching games the rest of this year. November figures to be brutal once again.

Reactions: cornwoman
and somehow incapable of replacing the same terrible guys we've been trotting out there for years
I was so looking forward to the Frost era being over, thinking that NU would finally be done having 3-year starters as terrible as Fatt Farniok. But it really hasn’t gotten any better.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
I'm just going to say this over and over, I've had it.

Undefeated and crap the bed against Illinois meanwhile Indiana undefeated and comes out firing

This is BS the fans need to stop supporting until the University figures this sh it out
It’s why I took at wait and see this year. Hardly any player changes accept Freshman or Ceyair. The best OL player is not in every snap. That’s a failure on MR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT