ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD

7 points in the half vs Rutgers....offensive genius is just the gift that keeps on giving. Let’s hope fans can attend next year so the fanbase can do its part to run him out of town.

tenor.gif
What a bunch of pathetic losers.

This is so bad I had to stop drinking whiskey and started on the water because I was worried the booze finally caused permanent brain damage

Reactions: SkerInCo
Might as well toss McCaffrey out there at this point. Are we back to Adrian staying out there no matter how much he screws up?

Well our wr was holding the hell out of his guy on our td
Our we had his hands inside, that is not a hold even if you grab. Their player reached around the body. Not even remotely close, like literally our wr blocked like you are supposed to and theirs was getting beat so he held.

Reactions: headcard
Might as well toss McCaffrey out there at this point. Are we back to Adrian staying out there no matter how much he screws up?
He's in street clothes. But if we started Smothers or masker for the entire second half, I promise I won't b**** once.

Not suited up.
But I think Damion Daniels would make a fine QB.
Connor Culp seems talented.
Cam Taylor-Britt was a HS QB.
Oh, there’s also a freshman 4* who could use the reps in this free eligibility year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT