ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Our entire secondary is horrible..there i said it.. bootle cant tackle anyo e.. oh and chins sucks!!!!!

Reactions: Ron BK
Bootle would be nothing more than a nickel on any decent team. He's like the third best player on our defense lol

Reactions: jeans15
That's just dumb play calling by Wiscy. How do you not just run Taylor three times from their. Or, their just toying with us.

Yes but individuals need to take responsibility for their actions... just like anyone ever... we are pointing out the same issues for the same group of juniors and seniors that we have pointed out for years... this isn’t a coach problem, this is an individual problem... yes managers take the initial fall in the public eye to shield their people... but behind closed doors they better be held accountable for their crappy ass tackling
Whose playing the players who can’t tackle? Whose playing the guys that can’t wrap up? Is it the players? Are the coming together and saying who plays?

277 total yards Wisconsin and 220 total yards Huskers first half. Lol Huskers are out rushing Wisconsin thus far...that feels weird saying that...lol

all you need is eyes my man. I am One of the biggest backers of this staff but I’m not sold on Chin. Let’s do this differently, you tell me what he IS doing...”Specifically”.
Specifically, I see Chins has his players in position to make the play. I.e. they are in touching distance to the ball carrier on every play and can’t wrap up.. or they are getting blown off the ball. Also, if the player hasn’t figured out how to wrap up by now that is on them. I could get behind the argument that he should pull those that can’t play. I do have a feeling that they are the best they have at the moment..

Reactions: carnut and SC_'sker
God Martinez is terrible. Could've ran for 15 yards there, instead almost gets picked.

And I wish someone would punch Frost in the nuts every time we call a bubble screen

AM has been bad all year, but you’re 100% wrong - he would have been tackled short of the yard to gain, well short.

Reactions: bmb81664
How can two walk ons be the best we throw out there on KO return? Brody Belt and Westminster???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT