ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

If I'm AD, I don't even wait until the end of the year to can Riley. He can stay home tonight in Oregon. Patience is one thing but this is a total train wreck. Last week was no fluke.

he can't. he'll be on the same flight out.

If I'm AD, I don't even wait until the end of the year to can Riley. He can stay home tonight in Oregon. Patience is one thing but this is a total train wreck. Last week was no fluke.
I wouldn't mind seeing the AD go with Riley. But that's just me.

I have a feeling their QB is another Carson Wentz. Small town, under the radar guy. He's got a lot of speed to throw to, but he's making the throws.

Pretty sure a lot of QBs could make those throws. Terrible pass rush and not a DB with any sort of talent in coverage.

Yea watch their attacking defense kick our ass but let's keep those swing passes killing us I love it the cellar dweller of the big ten west

Reactions: SC_'sker
Ive never seen so much 3 man rush in one game. Ever.
This is not what i thought we signed up for.

Oh, sorry...need to stick to the script. What did yall expect? A competitive team against an unranked opponent? How dare you! New scheme and coach! Cant expect anything! Lucky we even have 11 guys on the field every play!

Gosh, good thing Diaco didn't show his hand last week, it might have been bad if he had let them see what was coming.

Pretty sure a lot of QBs could make those throws. Terrible pass rush and not a DB with any sort of talent in coverage.
We keep saying this. "Their quarterback is tremendous." If everyone is tremendous maybe the issue isn't the quarterback.

Reactions: SC_'sker
What do our defensive coaches do all week because they do not coach. This is the worst Nebraska football game I think I have ever watched and that says a lot. We are just terrible.

It's hard to stay positive when both sides of the ball stink this bad. I got no choice, I'm a Husker. But it's hard to be positive.

Reactions: paphusker
Seriously, what goes on throughout the week during practice? Never prepared, disciplined or more conditioned than our opponents. What exactly are Riley & staff doing to make for a winning program?

Reactions: blastin_02
What do our defensive coaches do all week because they do not coach. This is the worst Nebraska football game I think I have ever watched and that says a lot. We are just terrible.
This is up there, but idk about worst. Testicle St, Texas Tech, Missouri, Kansas all come to mind.

Bull. He's at UCF. He's not going to get a better program than this one for awhile.
Yeah, you're wrong. Trust me, I would love to have Frost back, but if you don't think he's going to be able to get better jobs than Nebraska, you're holding the Nebraska job at a super high level that it's just not at right now. Watch how it plays out. Scott is going to be a super hot name this off-season.

You're getting rolled you idiot after saying Diaco was hiding his D to the world.

And that's what he did. If you can't understand that, you know absolutely nothing about football. We have our two best DBs on the bench, and they have a RB that ran for 1900 yards when healthy. There aren't many options.

But our defense is decidedly different than last game. You don't understand that, which means you are sitting at the kids table.

Bad thing about it is we'll find out that Oregon isn't even this good. Diaco is making it easy for them. His defense is perfect for spread offenses to succeed.

Riley is not going anywhere. Still paying Bo so we we would not pay Bo, Riley and a new guy. Anyone who think so is smoking the same crack crimson steel accused me of being on in the score prediction thread.

You have large corners and they have small recievers. Put them up on the line of scrimmage and get hands on them. It's insanity to give them 10 yards of cushion so that they can get a free release and use their speed. This is basic football that we can't get right.

You have large corners and they have small recievers. Put them up on the line of scrimmage and get hands on them. It's insanity to give them 10 yards of cushion so that they can get a free release and use their speed. This is basic football that we can't get right.

You are giving our corners way too much credit. I might let Lee press, but if Lamar whiffs at the line of scrimmage it's a TD.

Riley is not going anywhere. Still paying Bo so we we would not pay Bo, Riley and a new guy. Anyone who think so is smoking the same crack crimson steel accused me of being on in the score prediction thread.

Not to mention the disaster that would be recruiting if they canned Riley. Where's the next guy going to get his players from? Just perpetuating the cycle by asking to get rid of Riley.

Yeah, you're wrong. Trust me, I would love to have Frost back, but if you don't think he's going to be able to get better jobs than Nebraska, you're holding the Nebraska job at a super high level that it's just not at right now. Watch how it plays out. Scott is going to be a super hot name this off-season.
You very well could be right. But I still think we have a lot to offer. I'm not sure he's going to get a job at a top 20 PROGRAM. I still think we are that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT