ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

I'm 53 years old and am going to do something I have never done in my life. I've got work to do around the house, so I'm doing that and turning off the game. I sat through the TTech, KU, and Okie State debacles with Callahan. Too many Pelini meltdowns to count. I'm not wasting two more hours on this sh1tshow.

Reactions: 52ctyRed
what a joke of a defense. rush 3, give him all day, and yet still no defenders within 5 yards of receivers. 4 LBs just standing there in their drops basically not even playing.

If I'm AD, I don't even wait until the end of the year to can Riley. He can stay home tonight in Oregon. Patience is one thing but this is a total train wreck. Last week was no fluke.

Imagine being Hoosker Du and aknowledging the 400 yards in the first half was "all part of the plan!"

Imagine you not understanding football. It's not very difficult after reading your posts.

We have our best 2 DBs on the team on the shelf, and they have a RB that ran for 1900 yards when he was healthy. Pick your poison.

Maybe Riley will just make the 50 minute drive back home to Corvallis and not come back.

Oregon will literally be able to name their score today...

I have a feeling their QB is another Carson Wentz. Small town, under the radar guy. He's got a lot of speed to throw to, but he's making the throws.

Frost is probably not coming back. Not claiming to be an insider, but just from what I've heard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT