ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

With no time out shouldn't that have been a 10 second run off.
Correct, checked the rules to make sure, here it is:
If there is less than one minute in the half the opponent has the option of a 10-second runoff, unless the helmet comes off as the direct result of a foul by the opponent.

Considering no penalty was called, should have been option for 10 second run off. Since there was only 3 seconds left in the half, they should just take the 3 points off and call it good.

Not to mention, if player was seen removing his helmet, unsportsmanlike conduct should have been called. Refs blew it big time.

I think Diaco is having a lot of fun at Oregon's expense. He played prevent defense almost the entire first half. The one time we lined up like we were going to go after the QB, he was running for his life, and got sacked.

It's almost disrespectful to Arkansas St. what he is doing, but I'm OK with it.

I think Diaco is having a lot of fun at Oregon's expense. He played prevent defense almost the entire first half. The one time we lined up like we were going to go after the QB, he was running for his life, and got sacked.

I was thinking similar. Letting our secondary get burnt a bit and holding back the blitz and run blitz packages.

No weird lineups. Nothing really nuts.

Letting them play and seeing what he has.

Maybe itll backfire but I dont see how anyone would think we would show everything week one if we could help it.

Yeah thats it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT