ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread!

We've been playing prevent defense the entire half

Yeah, that early prevent when they were 3rd and 24 was pretty telling. We had 3 players on the LOS, and no one else within camera range. Ridiculous!!

My goodness. This is embarrassing.
Just awful....undisciplined, poor coaching, pathetic for a program that is supposed to care about FB.

How to get beat by a non power 5 school;

Give up spec team TD
give other team points by penalties after the D should be off the field.
Give up a safety

Check x 3

Guys, what's diaco doing? Is he trolling? No way this D is real. Newby and Gifford are lining up in the EXACT same spot every play and they're no where near an opposing player. No blitzing really, what is this?

Just awful....undisciplined, poor coaching, pathetic for a program that is supposed to care about FB.

How to get beat by a non power 5 school;

Give up spec team TD
give other team points by penalties after the D should be off the field.
Give up a safety

Check x 3

Riley is who he is, not sure why this is a surprise to anyone who's looked at his tenure in Corvallis.

Exactly. What is this ten yards off the line shit? This is one of the worst defensive performances by Nebraska in quite a while. I hope this is just growing pains

I hope we can adjust to the damn bubble. And maybe run a little man coverage.

Well this fake D diaco is showing needs to be scraped asap. Theres literally NO WAY we run this vs oregon or they'll score 80 on us. Did Diacos D vs ND look anything like this???

D has been garbage, agree. Hard to watch and what not. But holy shitballs these refs have given AState 10 points on our home field. Ten. Points. This should be a two possession game fellas. Handsome Bob better get his shit wired and these zebras better get over this David vs Goliath complex or we're looking at possibly 0-2. You thought his summer was long?

I wanted Bo fired before most people on this board did, so I'm not a "Bobot". Nice try though. The guy's been gone for three years, but you still use him to support your denial on how this Riley hire isn't going to get us to the next level. Just because Bo sucked doesn't mean Riley doesn't too. But whatever, Riley's recruiting at such an elite level....lol. This once proud program is and will continue to be an "after thought" on the national level under Riley.

Miss me yet?

OUZIWIJOUQDAYWJ.20150113220928.JPG

After 4 weeks in spring, and 5 weeks of fall camp...this is the best product Bob Diaco can put on the field??? F'ing ridiculous!!

Reactions: jehresm and Frozone
1st Half observations: The offense is weak, mainly because the OL play still sucks fat nutsack. The defense is weak, especially in the secondary. Special teams (outside of Spielman's speed and Drew Brown's awesomeness) suck nads as well. This team will win six games this year.

Reactions: jehresm
I dont know why you'd expect blitzes unless we dial it up in the second half for a few playsif we need it.

Diaco would be an idiot to show his hand unless we need it.

It is also the best way to train your secondary and see what we have.

Let em get burned a bit. Best way to learn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT