ADVERTISEMENT

Year 1 expectations for Dylan?

With the easy schedule, with experienced WR's, with a very good DL...If he puts up numbers close to what Amart did as a freshmen this will be a 10 win team.

If he can get AM's numbers as a true freshman with maybe 500 more passing yards, a few more td's, and half the rushing yards would be a good season.

With the easy schedule, with experienced WR's, with a very good DL...If he puts up numbers close to what Amart did as a freshmen this will be a 10 win team.
We do play Ohio State and USC so I wouldn't say it's that easy.

Yeah, that is true.

But NU will be favored in probably 10 games this year...if not favored then +3 at the most, not counting OSU and USC.

Very true and both are away.

I do think the last 4 games are not looking quite as daunting as originally thought. Particularly UCLA and Wisconsin @home are games I would not be surprised to see us favored in prior to the start of the season.

If Rhule can’t win 7+ games with this roster, schedule, general resources, fanbase, and very importantly his salary…. then questioning his skills, decisions, and fitness for duty is surely warranted.

The trap every coach wants to set now is “I need 5 years… or we’re young.” Before NIL and transfer portal, that was more realistic. But now it’s just an excuse to not achieve results while collecting big dollars.

I guess we have to hope the defense is the same, in that Other teams don’t Figure a way to break us down a bit after playing us ones and scouting some. Our QB play has to be better than it was last year. Love HH And won a few games with him, but Dylan has got to be better than that. So I guess I’m just thinking better quarterback play than last year and hopefully he doesn’t get hurt-At least significantly – all of them get dinged up some

Reactions: king_kong_ and zrob
just-win-baby-al-davis.gif

Yeah, that is true.

But NU will be favored in probably 10 games this year...if not favored then +3 at the most, not counting OSU and USC.
If true but I doubt all of the 10 games, with the new B1G we no longer have this easy schedule people like to use..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT