ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 freshman recruits

zamzman

Senior
Jul 1, 2004
My list. I quit at 10. Clearly in this big of a class, some of the ones I didn't list will be good players. I think the offensive side of the ball is the strongest part of the class, and I left some good offensive linemen off my list including that huge kid from Hawaii and a very underrated kid from Colorado. Yes, Dylan Raiola is the most important recruit by a long way, but Nelson to me just seems like the safest bet. Barring injury he should be in the NFL. I did my list and compared to a few of the other rankings, and I seem to have Guthrie a lot higher than most. I was just super impressed by his junior class highlights and hope he comes back healthy. The Florida kids may be a little high, but I love their speed and instincts.

1. Carter Nelson
2. Dylan Raiola
3. Jacory Barney
4. Gibson Pyle
5. Willis McGahee IV
6. Keona Wilhite
7. Rex Guthrie
8. Grant Brix
9. Vincent Shavers
10. Caleb Benning

My list. I quit at 10. Clearly in this big of a class, some of the ones I didn't list will be good players. I think the offensive side of the ball is the strongest part of the class, and I left some good offensive linemen off my list including that huge kid from Hawaii and a very underrated kid from Colorado. Yes, Dylan Raiola is the most important recruit by a long way, but Nelson to me just seems like the safest bet. Barring injury he should be in the NFL. I did my list and compared to a few of the other rankings, and I seem to have Guthrie a lot higher than most. I was just super impressed by his junior class highlights and hope he comes back healthy. The Florida kids may be a little high, but I love their speed and instincts.

1. Carter Nelson
2. Dylan Raiola
3. Jacory Barney
4. Gibson Pyle
5. Willis McGahee IV
6. Keona Wilhite
7. Rex Guthrie
8. Grant Brix
9. Vincent Shavers
10. Caleb Benning
Quit at 2.

1. Carter Nelson
2. Dylan Raiola
3. Jacory Barney
4. Gibson Pyle
5. Willis McGahee IV
6. Keona Wilhite
7. Rex Guthrie
8. Grant Brix
9. Vincent Shavers
10. Caleb Benning
McGahee seems like he’s flown a little under the radar to me, but I think he’s going to jump out. Glad you got him at #5.
Guthrie seems like a baller in the way JoJo Domann was coming out of Colorado.

Reactions: RBigredMax

1. Carter Nelson
2. Dylan Raiola
3. Jacory Barney
4. Gibson Pyle
5. Willis McGahee IV
6. Keona Wilhite
7. Rex Guthrie
8. Grant Brix
9. Vincent Shavers
10. Caleb Benning

I sure hope we can get the Tight ends more involved this year with DR giving us the deep thread. The middle should be wide open for the tight ends.

1. Carter Nelson
2. Dylan Raiola
3. Jacory Barney
4. Gibson Pyle
5. Willis McGahee IV
6. Keona Wilhite
7. Rex Guthrie
8. Grant Brix
9. Vincent Shavers
10. Caleb Benning
This class is very athletic and has quite a few members who will leave their mark on college football either here or somewhere else.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Raiola is #1 and it's not even close. Nelson can be #2 but whoever is #2 if pretty far behind #1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT