ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, May 15th Nebraska at Illinois (Huskers lose 5-4)

Sharpe just said it's not looking good to play tonight due to the weather. Currently a 2.5 hours and counting rain delay, which follows the 1.5 hours earlier.

Sharpe sounds like he wants his season to end in 7 days. "Meet at 9pm and make a decision". LOL, what a punk statement to make. Reminds me of his pouting towards the end of the Pelini era.

Last edited:
Well the last radio update was much less optimistic. And they will not resume play tomorrow, so it's looking more and more like a 4-4 tie.
That's disappointing. It's less than ideal but they should have just finished it tomorrow morning. If only that lightning would have came with Hood on the mound...

Reactions: sklarbodds
That's disappointing. It's less than ideal but they should have just finished it tomorrow morning. If only that lightning would have came with Hood on the mound...
I feel like this rain delay summed up the season ironically enough. Haha

Nice move Bolt, put a kid that doesn't play in the game - in a position he doesnt play. Right after you take the best defender out of the game for a PH'er who is injured with nobody on with 2 outs. Kirk Gibson he's not.

Unfreaking real. 2022 Husker baseball.

Nice move Bolt, put a kid that doesn't play in the game - in a position he doesnt play. Right after you take the best defender out of the game for a PH'er who is injured with nobody on with 2 outs. Kirk Gibson he's not.

Unfreaking real. 2022 Husker baseball.
The pinch hit move made no sense, but I think the dude with the corn hat in the stands could have played a better LF than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT