ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, May 15th Nebraska at Illinois (Huskers lose 5-4)

I'll be at this game! Excited.

They don't even charge admission lol. I wonder if they even have concessions (kidding.... Kind of)

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Just got here! Right now I'm doing a working lunch, but tonight we'll just cruise Chicago. Tomorrow night is White Sox / Yankees, Sunday Huskers, Monday Pirates @ Cubs. :)

Can'tWait.gif
Sounds glorious. I'll be in Chicago early June for work and hope to hit up a game or two. Drink a lot of Old Style.

Reactions: sklarbodds
I'll be at this game! Excited.

They don't even charge admission lol. I wonder if they even have concessions (kidding.... Kind of)
Might want to get there early, they had a good crowd tonight. If it helps I saw a lady with popcorn in the stands so they must have some concessions.

• Haha
PXL-20220515-192835413.jpg

PXL-20220515-192310878.jpg

Really close to the players lol... Can hear everything they're saying haha

PXL-20220515-193224570.jpg

Plate guy can't hear a foul ball but 3 partners 100' feet away decide to overturn the call? Give me a freaking break.

Bottom of the 3rd, Brockett walks the leadoff batter, rain delay.

So, Brockett is all but done. We have to bring in Frank here then pray he gets us to the 6th or 7th. Or, it'll be Bragg and look to get us to the 7th or 8th.

So, Brockett is all but done. We have to bring in Frank here then pray he gets us to the 6th or 7th. Or, it'll be Bragg and look to get us to the 7th or 8th.
If we can just keep the bats swinging...
Like yesterday, eh?

Man, Colby caught every millimeter of that ball. Swing wasn't all that energetic. He's just a big powerful kid and squared that one up perfectly.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
It's too bad he got burned. If they go to McCarville instead of Frank I might throw up.

Why is that? I'm here and it's clear and not raining at all. I haven't seen lightning in a long time.

A dozen or so people are standing by the gate to go back in

Why is that? I'm here and it's clear and not raining at all. I haven't seen lightning in a long time.

A dozen or so people are standing by the gate to go back in

3:50 lightening strike registered within 8 miles of the stadium. Teams can't start warming up for 20 minutes from that time, so it's 4:25 resumption.

Reactions: Can o' corn
3:50 lightening strike registered within 8 miles of the stadium. Teams can't start warming up for 20 minutes from that time, so it's 4:25 resumption.
Man. It must have been a small one, I didn't see it. Oh well. Hopefully they'll let us back in soon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT