ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday, April 24th Nebraska at Indiana (Huskers WIN 19-7)

I feel like we do this in every random game we have the bats going only to fart it away the next midweek game against K State or Omaha. But yes, if the moxie actually leads us to a streak of wins and momentum then so be it.
Yep, I was ready after OSU to actually build some momentum and look like a quality team going forward and we know how that turned out.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
What message is Brockett getting? Hey man, you've done everything we've asked but not good enough so you're back to the bullpen? It's bullshit. Dude has earned it, just like Frank & Olson.
What message is he getting if he doesn't throw in a weekend series at all?

Reactions: Hskrbsbl2020
We're an 8th place team that as was recently pointed out likes bat flips and plate stomps, I'm not sure we're up to date on the unwritten rules of baseball.

I can say with certainty the older guys weren't too happy with Benson yesterday.

Everitt singles to start the 8th. Banjoff works a one-out walk.

Sartori is in the game as a pinch runner for Banjoff.

Swansen drives in a run on what should have been an inning ending double play.

Jackson gets hit again to load the bases. Whalen is up 3rd next inning, seems like as good a time as any to drill him in the ribs.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
Anglim misses out on his last chance at the cycle as he drives in a run on yet another HBP.

Sartori stays in the game at LF, Palmer is in CF, Steil is at 1B, and Caron is behind the plate.

A one-out RBI double makes it 18-6. Pitching change for NU, Braxton Bragg is now in the game.

Jackson loads the bases on yet another HBP. Bragg needs to put somebody down in the 9th.

Cervantes lines into a double play to end the frame.

I was more concerned with our guys taking 6 HBPs today than the stolen base yesterday. Someone needed to get hit in the 8th or 9th.

Yep, especially Core 3 times. Nobody came to his defense though, not even chirping, which says even more than lack of retaliation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT