ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule spring PC -new weight room done. Dylan and Pro Day

I think Rhule and his calming presence and passion for Nebraska is what NU fans needed right now. Him and Hoiberg. Let the adults work. Fvck the politicians at Nebraska. Get shit fixed!!
We need championships

Who and how don’t much matter

Reactions: thall__
Thanks for posting these. Not sure that I agree with the "class" comment on Trev based upon the way he beat cheeks out of town, but he is right about NU needing a 20 year vision.
I guess everyone has two ways they can take these comments: Rhule is blowing smoke and not being honest about what Trev did and meant to him and the state or Rhule is laying it out like it really was for the doubters to see and hear so the truth would come from an insider.

As for Trev getting out of town, that is pretty normal these days. He had a buy-out provision in his contract and TAM paid it so why stick around in limbo? It really is hard to stick around when you know you are leaving and there will be political implications in your departure.

As a side note, just my opinion, but the only negative comments seem to be coming from those outside the program, i.e. sports writers, etc who think they know something.

I agree completely with this. It was a cheap shot by the committee.
Do you really think "the committee" which is most likely a computer really knows or even cares? Did anyone or AI just stop and say "oh wait, didn't the AD from Ne just go to TAM, lets do this just to tick some people off."

Reactions: ATX Husker
Do you really think "the committee" which is most likely a computer really knows or even cares? Did anyone or AI just stop and say "oh wait, didn't the AD from Ne just go to TAM, lets do this just to tick some people off."
its not a computer. and both the men's and women's committee did this as a stupid attempt at some fun. they want many, many, many storylines. they have 4 days of coverage to fill.

The pairings are not decided by a computer. The committee meets and makes the decisions on who goes where.

mostly boring coach speak. like listening to politicians talk about how much they love their country.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT