ADVERTISEMENT

Portal time. NU and others

90042b12-2f73-4f2f-9d23-0bf48f455815_text.gif
Not me!

Most people know who SSO is

this is really a your mommy is ugly game which i'm tired of playing because it's silly to do ad hominem retorts. i found this today in looking at funding the future issues. you might find it interesting as well.

Yo Mamas so ugly she makes blind kids cry

Yo Mamas so fat when she went to the beach all
the whales started singing "we are family!"

Yo mamas so stupid she got hit by a parked car

Yo Mamas so fat when she asked for a water bed
they put a blanket over the atlantic ocean

Yo Mamas so fat the last time she saw
90210 was on a scale

Yo mama is so fat that her waist size is the Equator.

Reactions: Laner2
this is really a your mommy is ugly game which i'm tired of playing because it's silly to do ad hominem retorts. i found this today in looking at funding the future issues. you might find it interesting as well.

2020. Wasn't that covid. NU refunded all their ticket holders. Not sure I'd want to use any data from 2020 or 2021. Not sure when we were done paying off pelini and Riley. Mistakes? Yes. But I think NU also has 12-14 more varsity sports 🤔

Reactions: dinglefritz
They aren’t even the best academic institution in the eastern third of Kansas. Yes they have a reasonably good veterinary school. Elite implies top. They are not even tops in Kansas.

US News ranks KSU 151st nationally. Not exactly top of the heap. 😉
I would classify their vet school as better than reasonably good but then there are many good ones

I would classify their vet school as better than reasonably good but then there are many good ones
Nationally they’re above average I would say but not the tops. Schools like Cornell, Texas A&M and UCDavis are more highly thought of. For veterinary education. I haven’t looked at those rankings for a long time.

Just looked it up. They’re now ranked barely in the top half of veterinary schools. It’s still a good school though.

Reactions: huskerfan66
What a great locker room that shit hole must be..
The arrogance of that coach and his offspring are personally my least liked type of Human beings on this earth. I would like nothing more then for them all to experience something extremely negative in their lives to learn to have some humility and humbleness. Just the exact opposite of how I tell my son to be and act. D I S G U S T I N G

Nationally they’re above average I would say but not the tops. Schools like Cornell, Texas A&M and UCDavis are more highly thought of. For veterinary education. I haven’t looked at those rankings for a long time.

Just looked it up. They’re now ranked barely in the top half of veterinary schools. It’s still a good school though.
According to us news and world report, 19 out of 33 🤸‍♀️

No surprise.

It's almost like kids are able to eventually detect when something is 100% bullshit, 100% of the time
They will still end up with a roster of 85 I am sure but they do seem to be trending down.

Again, had they NOT started out last year with a win over a super overrated TCU team everything is different but they did win.

SS is going to average what, 55 passes a game this year?

SS is going to average what, 55 passes a game this year?
He'll probably drop back 55 times. How many passes he gets off is another matter. Deion seems incapable of any kind of protection scheme other than just letting his O-line get whipped like rented mules one-on-one.

Last edited:
Reactions: RBigredMax
Not in Wichita....almost 3 inches yesterday AND 20 minutes straight of hail...but thankfully no tornados....I still shudder at the Nebraska
Here in Thayer county we’ve been shorted , yeah the Nebraska twisters were nasty, on May 22 this year will be 20 years since the Hallam tornado

He'll probably drop back 55 times. How many passes he gets off is another matter. Deion seems incapable of any kind of protection scheme other that just letting his O-line get whipped like rented mules one-on-one.
Yeah, that is probably true.

Is this kid dumb enough to know that it is going to hurt his draft stock being such a bad teammate? I hope he gets rocked all year because I can't wait to hear the excuses. Teams have tape now.
Whoops. Didn't see this before I responded with the same thought.

The arrogance of that coach and his offspring are personally my least liked type of Human beings on this earth. I would like nothing more then for them all to experience something extremely negative in their lives to learn to have some humility and humbleness. Just the exact opposite of how I tell my son to be and act. D I S G U S T I N G

2020. Wasn't that covid. NU refunded all their ticket holders. Not sure I'd want to use any data from 2020 or 2021. Not sure when we were done paying off pelini and Riley. Mistakes? Yes. But I think NU also has 12-14 more varsity sports 🤔
I was doing some research using the Knight-Newhouse College Athletics Database to calculate the profit of Division I public athletic programs. I was trying to learn how many programs turned a profit in 2020 (the 2021 COVID year was not used .,.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT