ADVERTISEMENT

Portal time. NU and others

They aren’t even the best academic institution in the eastern third of Kansas. Yes they have a reasonably good veterinary school. Elite implies top. They are not even tops in Kansas.
this is really a your mommy is ugly game which i'm tired of playing because it's silly to do ad hominem retorts. i found this today in looking at funding the future issues. you might find it interesting as well.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
this is really a your mommy is ugly game which i'm tired of playing because it's silly to do ad hominem retorts. i found this today in looking funding the future. you might find it interesting as well.

Yet you are the one who constantly brings KState propaganda to the husker board. There may be a day when the entire board agrees with you, but on that day the bigger news will be that hell has frozen over.

this is really a your mommy is ugly game which i'm tired of playing because it's silly to do ad hominem retorts. i found this today in looking funding the future. you might find it interesting as well.

One of the most widely respected ranker of US Universities ranks KSU at 151St. Just stop. You are what you are. BTW NU isn’t an elite academic institution either. It’s a place to get a solid education at a reasonable price.

One of the most widely respected ranker of US Universities ranks KSU at 151St. Just stop. You are what you are. BTW NU isn’t an elite academic institution either. It’s a place to get a solid education at a reasonable price.
the piece you're reference has zero to due with college academics. you might want to open it before commenting next time?

the piece you're reference has zero to due with college academics. you might want to open it before commenting next time?
You’re full of sh##. Just stop. Not once have I EVER heard or read a single credible source rank KSU a top academic institution. We’ve done the research. My daughter graduated from Harvard and is going to Georgetown Law with a large academic scholarship. KSU has some good departments but the university is nowhere near elite.

You’re full of sh##. Just stop. Not once have I EVER heard or read a single credible source rank KSU a top academic institution. We’ve done the research. My daughter graduated from Harvard and is going to Georgetown Law with a large academic scholarship. KSU has some good departments but the university is nowhere near elite.
somehow you have lost grasp of the topic. the linked article has to due with athletic department financials, not academics. and i never wrote k-state was an elite academic institution. take a breath.

also, i got my degree from sdsu, not k-state, harvard or georgetown.

somehow you have lost grasp of the topic. the linked article has to due with athletic department financials, not academics. and i never wrote k-state was an elite academic institution. take a breath.
ti-go-home.gif

Your original post said it’s ELITE academically and GREAT athletically. That is simply not true.

So you mean to tell us you posted it and have essentially argued those points, but now you don't?

You waffle more than a politician.

KSUcks is mid and so are the fans. Their biggest game used to be when Nebraska came. Now it's when you play KU.
i was in politics. so you got something correct.

Hinted at that he’s transferring????
Yes he called it in his projections. SSO writes a blog and has access to our program. His blog is below and it’s really good reading. His twitter is ShortSideOption .

He does pregame blogs which are really insightful.

I really really hope this doesn't mean anything with Malachi Coleman...

A new blacked out profik

A new blacked out profile with this message is not encouraging...

Screenshot_2024-04-30_at_4.40.54_PM.png
Either way, I think it's time to stop following the players and start following letter on the helmet. College football would never be the same again with the transfer portal and NIL. If he's gone he's gone. Just have to trust Rhule has put a culture in place that no matter who leaves or comes in they will fit. Players leave but the culture needs to stay intact.

Sorry for speculating...... on a Husker board that is all about speculation. 🙄
I guess when you said first Borders then Coleman, I didn’t see that as speculation, but confirmation. :rolleyes:

Especially since Borders is confirmed to be in the portal.

At some point in this thread are you going to correctly spell “do”? Or will pointing out this repeated blunder just make you squeal and bawl about ad hominem attacks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT