ADVERTISEMENT

Portal time. NU and others

He committed to Notre Dame first. It was a stupid decision to decommit from Notre Dame for the sole reason that Neon Deon and his boys are going to Colorado.
Can't blame him. Look how many kids get caught in the Deion hype. This kid actually played for him and knew him. At least he's smart enough to bail this soon. Pure homerun hitter. I would take him.

FWIW - here's the ten best available portal transfers at this point in time according to 247:

1. Jason Zandemala, OL, USC
2. Corman McClain, CB, Colorado
3. Damien Martinez, RB, Oregon State
4. Sam Brown, WR, Houston
5. Tacario Davis, CB, Arizona
6. Jacoby Matthews, S, Texas A&M
7. Keandre Lambert-Smith, WR, Penn State
8. Jaden Rashada, QB, Arizona State
9. Nyjalik Kelly, Edge, Miami
10. Tyler Williams, WR, Georgia

LINK
Idk how any one can put Cormany McClain anywhere on that list after seeing him flake out at Puffville

K-State showing off the photography budget….

Here kid - a folding chair and put on some shades if you got em. It will help the contrast of this bedsheet we use for the background.
The photo was probably taken in Boulder. Why would you move to Manhattan one minute sooner than you absolutely have to?

Reactions: nu2u
yeah, it's pretty amazing that guys like dylan, cooper beebe, ben sinnott, avery johnson, tyler lockett, jordy nelson, darren sproles, et al would choose to live in america's #1 college town.
Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

yeah, it's pretty amazing that guys like dylan, cooper beebe, ben sinnott, avery johnson, tyler lockett, jordy nelson, darren sproles, et al would choose to live in america's #1 college town.
Do you do those magic mushrooms often?🙄

Taylor Martinez just scored again….

I too can find random websites that ranked Lincoln as a Top 10 college town....that doesn't make it true.

I too can find random websites that ranked Lincoln as a Top 10 college town....that doesn't make it true.

well, there was a lot of ad hominem nonsense about manhattan which simply isn't true based on national publications. likewise, most college towns are pretty nice, including ames, lawrence, and lincoln.

I think that is last year. A lot of the players that were an upgrade (the "we comin" prospects) are the ones that are leaving.
i heard last week on b12 radio that cu was down 30 scholarship players from having a full roster.

you know k-state is primarily an ag school, right?

it's architecture school is also top ten.

They aren’t even the best academic institution in the eastern third of Kansas. Yes they have a reasonably good veterinary school. Elite implies top. They are not even tops in Kansas.

US News ranks KSU 151st nationally. Not exactly top of the heap. 😉

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT