ADVERTISEMENT

OT- WBB Since we have so many Iowa loons on here

No players will be entering the portal for Nebraska today..

Nothing else to watch now till Saturday in Phoenix, so know wonder people will be watching LSU and the Clarkeyes.. Who will flop the most? Who will cry the most?
Get your pad and pen together and keep score..

As soon as she is done women college basketball won’t be as popular next season.
Neither will complain as much as Lecrybaby James.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Reading where the PG for LSU will make much more money rapping in the future than basketball. Apparently she's a bit of a music prodigy

The comments...

Hawkins and Averitas ….

200.gif

iowa/lsu brought as promised. star power in angel and caitlin. amazing performance by clark, dropping 41 and 12 assists. sportsmanship on both sides - caitlin seemed particularly focused on the task at hand, rather than the drama surrounding it. and iowa winning because they simply had the better team. will be interesting to see tv ratings, somewhere between 7 and 10 million i would presume.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyesArePvssies
iowa/lsu brought as promised. star power in angel and caitlin. amazing performance by clark, dropping 41 and 12 assists. sportsmanship on both sides - caitlin seemed particularly focused on the task at hand, rather than the drama surrounding it. and iowa winning because they simply had the better team. will be interesting to see tv ratings, somewhere between 7 and 10 million i would presume.
I bet you had to pay a homeless guy to stand next to your TV with a squeegee.

if iowa/lsu gets 10 million viewers last night compare that for context to the last cfp/michgan-uw at 25 million, 1979 mbb bird/magic at 40 million, and patrick's last super bowl at 126 million.

Women's basketball is the epitome of women.

A lot of talent everywhere, a lot of drama involved, no one ever does anything wrong, a lot of faking and complaining to get their way.

No thanks
Unfortunately it reminds me of men's basketball and soccer. Now we're seeing in football too. Can't stand all the flopping, fake hits to the face and the likes

racism goes both ways. reality is that some of the best players in the game today are white, skin tone has nothing to due with it. paige beuckers is the best after caitlin clark. dalton knecht is the best after zach edey. this is just racial nonsense blabber on steriods by three dudes who themselves are not very bright.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT