ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

well, I guess there's my answer.

if anyone else would like to attempt to make a pro-FG kicking in football argument, have at it.

so was mine.

hence the "Haha".

FG kicking makes football worse in every single possible way. if you have an argument, now's the time to post it.

I'll agree when you read something versus hearing it and seeing the person speak it, that its easy to misconstrue the intent... And if you didn't pick fights with people on this site daily maybe I wouldn't have gone there and would have seen you were joking. My mistake.

I like kickers, but not enough to keep talking to you about it here.

I'll agree when you read something versus hearing it and seeing the person speak it, that its easy to misconstrue the intent... And if you didn't pick fights with people on this site daily maybe I wouldn't have gone there and would have seen you were joking. My mistake.

I like kickers, but not enough to keep talking to you about it here.

Me: FG kicking makes football worse by every single measure. it doesn't belong in the game.

you: "I like kickers"

what an argument

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
so was mine.

hence the "Haha".

FG kicking makes football worse in every single possible way. if you have an argument, now's the time to post it.
Fg kicking is a divergence from the rest of the game. My brother and I used to always joke about how dumb it was to randomly kick a ball through the uprights when the rest of the game was so violent.

Then again most sports sound dumb if you have to explain it to an alien from outer space. Try explaining golf.. you have to hit a small ball with a stick until you get it in a hole 🤣🤣

Reactions: king_kong_
Fg kicking is a divergence from the rest of the game. My brother and I used to always joke about how dumb it was to randomly kick a ball through the uprights when the rest of the game was so violent.

Then again most sports sound dumb if you have to explain it to an alien from outer space. Try explaining golf.. you have to hit a small ball with a stick until you get it in a hole 🤣🤣
explaining golf as is is much more linear than explaining golf if once you got the ball inside 20-feet your ballerina teammate - who owns no clubs and cannot swing - comes on the green and toes it toward the hole

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
no, it's where dumb people respond with nonsense because they have nothing cogent to say. Haha

FG kicking doesn't belong in football. it makes the game much worse by every possible measure.

you want to watch non-football players kick a ball with no threat of being touched? there's already a sport for you - soccer.
it takes a thoughtful person to let us know which generational rules of the game are flawed.

and is there anything more appealing than a smart athletic woman? many of them in street clothes are drop dead gorgeous.

20220712204640_thumbnail-ee5003fd-4bd7-4d4c-9c4b-97fed109011f.jpg

Last edited:

Already done for you.

If they let her kick in that outfit in a live game the ratings would go up and I'm all for it. Otherwise. Nope.
this is why butker's comments were so perfect

he plays the only position in football that women are qualified to play

That guy is such a fvcking douche....and who didn't that that coming? To be fair though he only has 6 kids to Tyreek's 10...but something tells me he's still working on that. Cause it's ya know, cool to have a bunch of kids you can't support.
What a moron. No sympathy for these assholes.

Same idiot starting shit with Caitlyn Clark (sp)?? Talking about her being hairy down there....and a team doctor for an NFL team I don't remember, who said AB farted in his face on a pbysical and laughed. Zero class who has worked hard to earn his reputation....and I hope the women who spread their legs for him in exchamge for a paycheck if they got preggers are able to support their children on their own income. Cause his dried up.

Such an interesting thread...kickers, golf, Caitlin Clark, dropped charges, Antonio Brown....not much missing here

Not surprising.

People don't just magically inherit financial literacy. I imagine there are predatory practices on guys who went from eating Top Ramen to being able to pay cash for a brand new vehicle.

This is where NIL could be a good thing, let these guys have the safety net of college resources while they burn through money so they can see how quickly it adds up

Not surprising.

People don't just magically inherit financial literacy. I imagine there are predatory practices on guys who went from eating Top Ramen to being able to pay cash for a brand new vehicle.

This is where NIL could be a good thing, let these guys have the safety net of college resources while they burn through money so they can see how quickly it adds up

Reactions: AVeritas
the smart one in that worthy picture is to his right, methinks. it is so sad to see this happening to college educated youngsters. i wonder his major? probably not finance. sadly, they all can't be tyler locketts.

images

Last edited:
Reactions: otismotis08
the smart one in that worthy picture is to his right, methinks. it is so sad to see this happening to college educated youngsters. i wonder his major? probably not finance. sadly, they all can't be tyler locketts.

images
🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: zrob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT