ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

NFL better be careful on this one. They are probably very interested in just seeing this go away. The usually silent majority will react strongly if the NFL takes a side that doesn't align with theirs.

Last edited:
this buckner thing is so weird yet so predictable, isn't it. the gall of a conservative catholic to suggest that motherhood is the highest calling.

he's a catholic speaking at a catholic university, clearly from his heart and without equivocation. he expresses views seldom voiced in a public forum. most of his negative comments are directed at the catholic clergy.

but cancel culture warriors are out in force. signed the petition. speech is not protected. all hail, joseph goebbels, who clearly thrives in today's woke america.
Yeah and check out the flip speech by jo blo telling some people that they're only worth 10%

Reactions: RedMyMind
Disclaimer: I have no idea how Andy Reid feels about the situation.

However, neither does anyone else, because the post above is fake. Not attacking anyone, it’s just a fact.

I hate social media.
Of course it’s fake

Nobody gives a flying f*ck about kickers

So you good if we just roll with Alvano, or would you prefer we upgrade that position?
I don't care.

and I especially don't care what he or his replacement thinks/says.

they are kickers.

this one spouting off about masculinity hasn't made a tackle in 3 years & wears his clothes half a size too small.

he is ironically only qualified to play the one position we've seen women play.

I assume this is a joke.

how many jobs exist for people who don't actually participate?

they're very fortunate to work & I hope one day they'll be eliminated completely from the game.

Dead. Serious.

...and i'm just plain lost on how anyone can dismiss an important FG late in a game that will determine the outcome, and that's just one example. Successful onside kick? Punts that pin the other team near their own goal line and make them drive 99 yards for a TD?

If you have a great one and the other team dosan't, you have more flexibility with your calls as an OC...train of thought being...we can try something over the top for a big play because even if we don't complete the pass I know our kicker will nail this 48 yarder, versus the OC who has to call a dink and dunk because he knows his kicker won't, so he misses out on more big play opportunities.

Very valuable position that requires mad skillz and ice water in your vains.

Dead. Serious.

...and i'm just plain lost on how anyone can dismiss an important FG late in a game that will determine the outcome, and that's just one example. Successful onside kick? Punts that pin the other team near their own goal line and make them drive 99 yards for a TD?

If you have a great one and the other team dosan't, you have more flexibility with your calls as an OC...train of thought being...we can try something over the top for a big play because even if we don't complete the pass I know our kicker will nail this 48 yarder, versus the OC who has to call a dink and dunk because he knows his kicker won't, so he misses out on more big play opportunities.

Fg kicker and punter are extremely important positions.

Dead. Serious.

punters are part of the game.

field goal kickers make football worse. much worse. having them makes football less football. the coaching decision you're talking about is a cop out. it is anti strategy. and the antithesis of football.

there's no argument to the contrary. if you disagree, you are wrong. simple as that.

• Haha
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
punters are part of the game.

field goal kickers make football worse. much worse. having them makes football less football. the coaching decision you're talking about is a cop out. it is anti strategy. and the antithesis of football.

there's no argument to the contrary. if you disagree, you are wrong. simple as that.

I rhink this is where the therapiat asks you to point out on the doll where the FG kicker touched you. Haha

I rhink this is where the therapiat asks you to point out on the doll where the FG kicker touched you. Haha
no, it's where dumb people respond with nonsense because they have nothing cogent to say. Haha

FG kicking doesn't belong in football. it makes the game much worse by every possible measure.

you want to watch non-football players kick a ball with no threat of being touched? there's already a sport for you - soccer.

no, it's where dumb people respond with nonsense because they have nothing cogent to say. Haha

FG kicking doesn't belong in football. it makes the game much worse by every possible measure.

you want to watch non-football players kick a ball with no threat of being touched? there's already a sport for you - soccer.

Really? I'm dumb because I don't look at kickers the same way you do? ...and here I thought we were having a fun convo about football. Well I was at least. I applaud you for holding it togwther as long as you did before making it personal and attaxking me. Your track record suggested you would insult me several posts earlier..well done on the restraint.

Really? I'm dumb because I don't look at kickers the same way you do? ...and here I thought we were having a fun convo about football. Well I was at least. I applaud you for holding it togwther as long as you did before making it personal and attaxking me. Your track record suggested you would insult me several posts earlier..well done on the restraint.

here's the personal attack post that ended the convo

now you've doubled down on changing the subject while I am attempting to continue it.

would you like to attempt to make your case? or do you want to be a crybaby?

FG kicking makes football worse in every single possible way. if you have an argument, now's the time to post it.

since you obviously don't, I suspect your reply will once again be about me and/or more victim card playing.

a5ac0da5-437f-4aa4-90a2-15abd9c73b47_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT