ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

He would unquestionably suck if the Bears had picked him.

It's an interesting game to play the what if on the all time great QB's...would Montana have been as awesome without Walsh and the advent of the WCO? Aikman as good witbout JJ's then innovative approach to the draft and all the talent he got to play with? Was Elway held back by Shanahan and vould have maybe won more SB's if he had a different coach? I always thought so. Who knows.....I personally think Mahomes would not have been as good without Reid and visa versa, but I suspect even the Bears would not have tanked him. I've joked about it, but if I had to bet real $$$ on it, he would have succeeded there.

It's an interesting game to play the what if on the all time great QB's...would Montana have been as awesome without Walsh and the advent of the WCO? Aikman as good witbout JJ's then innovative approach to the draft and all the talent he got to play with? Was Elway held back by Shanahan and vould have maybe won more SB's if he had a different coach? I always thought so. Who knows.....I personally think Mahomes would not have been as good without Reid and visa versa, but I suspect even the Bears would not have tanked him. I've joked about it, but if I had to bet real $$$ on it, he would have succeeded there.
has he succeeded anywhere but KC in his life?

Little league, maybe?

Sure didn’t win many at Texas tech

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
"Mahomo has the advantage if you contort the time period in this very specific way". During that span, Patty's offenses had a combined 15 All-Pro appearances, not including himself. Brady had 0.

Mahomo is an incredible talent, and will likely end up being top 5 all time, but nobody will ever elevate a team the way Brady did.

Mahomo has made a head coach who had already won conferences and visited Superbowls look better.
Brady made two head coaches who had never even sniffed a Superbowl look like geniuses.
Only 🤡 try to argue some subjective criteria like who elevated their team more.

Reactions: HuskerJag
Another day another Chiefs player wanting to keep this thread going

85a155be7022ff2e3875eee4f65e4374762b7675df937e7cada2f5c40b97ed56_1.jpg

Pathetic by the league and Tyreek....just embarrassing. Tyreek is probably just dumb enough to think the money will never stop flowing....and the stupid girls spreading their legs for him in exchange for his cash are dumber than he is.
He should be the poster boy for dummies in the NFL and NBA who go broke and file bankruptcy 5 to 10 years after their career is over.

this buckner thing is so weird yet so predictable, isn't it. the gall of a conservative catholic to suggest that motherhood is the highest calling.

he's a catholic speaking at a catholic university, clearly from his heart and without equivocation. he expresses views seldom voiced in a public forum. most of his negative comments are directed at the catholic clergy.

but cancel culture warriors are out in force. signed the petition. speech is not protected. all hail, joseph goebbels, who clearly thrives in today's woke america.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT