ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

No doubt!!!
How can you compare the wholesomeness of Peyton Manning, John Elway and now Bo Nix to the buffoonery of Travis Kelce, the thuggery of Rice/Cheetah/Hunt/Reid's drunk son and the annoyance of the BoTox-Hunt family and Tay-Tay? I take offense!!!

How can you compare the wholesomeness of Peyton Manning, John Elway and now Bo Nix to the buffoonery of Travis Kelce, the thuggery of Rice/Cheetah/Hunt/Reid's drunk son and the annoyance of the BoTox-Hunt family and Tay-Tay? I take offense!!!

Life in front of the firing squad I say!!

Chiefs and Raiders fans pissy that the Broncos peepee slapped that division for decades

Weird to still be pissy, Broncos have been dogshit for a while now

slipped my mind. just who are the world champions?
Wrestlemania X-Seven Sport GIF by WWE

So many jealous posters on here. Can't handle the fact that the Chiefs are on the brink of having the greatest run in NFL history! Just sit back and enjoy it! You may never see a dynasty like this again!!
Mahomo will never come close to Brady

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Dumb. You can already make the argument MyHomey is #2 all time. Would I do it? IDK....but I wouldn't call somebody else dumb if they did.

...why not just say "I hate the Chiefs so i'm not objective so take this with a geain of salt...."
1) Brady's dominance spanned multiple, distinct eras with multiple teams

2) What Patty inherited:
team loaded with multiple All-Pros, coach with a 0.603 winning %

What Brady inherited:
team with 0 All-Pros, coach with a 0.427 winning %

3) February 7, 2021

4) this atrocity

everyone knows i'm right, and time will vindicate me as always. why not just say you're a blind Chiefs homo homer?

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

2) What Patty inherited:

What Brady inherited:

3) February 7, 2021

4) this atrocity

everyone knows i'm right, and time will vindicate me as always. why not just say you're a blind Chiefs homo homer?

R_ylQ9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thall_

2) What Patty inherited:

What Brady inherited:

3) February 7, 2021

4) this atrocity

Brady is the GOAT, MyHomey is nipping at his heals after a fraction of the playing time. It isn't even debatable. MyHomey has done far more in his first 5 years than Brady did, to say he can never catch him is dumb, when he's already there in a lot of people's eyes.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Brady is the GOAT, MyHomey is nipping at his heals after a fraction of the playing time. It isn't even debatable. MyHomey has done far more in his first 5 years than Brady did, to say he can never catch him is dumb, when he's already there in a lot of people's eyes.
why lie about something so easy to disprove?

Brady's first 5 years: 3 SB's
Patty's first 5 years: 1 SB

and pray tell, who stood in Patty's way in 2 of those 5 years?

Listen, we all know Mahomes picks his nose and eats it, but as a bitter Broncos fan, I've learned it's dumb to bet against him...if someone said, "bet you $100 that Mahomes ends up with more rings that TB12" I wouldn't take it....ok, now that's the most brownnosing I'm going to do for you bootlickers

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
IDK...looks like Mahomes has the advantage to me., by a mile. YMMV. I was wrong about Mahomes time in the league though...time flies.
"Mahomo has the advantage if you contort the time period in this very specific way". During that span, Patty's offenses had a combined 15 All-Pro appearances, not including himself. Brady had 0.

Mahomo is an incredible talent, and will likely end up being top 5 all time, but nobody will ever elevate a team the way Brady did.

Mahomo has made a head coach who had already won conferences and visited Superbowls look better.
Brady made two head coaches who had never even sniffed a Superbowl look like geniuses.

"Mahomo has the advantage if you contort the time period in this very specific way". During that span, Patty's offenses had a combined 15 All-Pro appearances, not including himself. Brady had 0.

Mahomo is an incredible talent, and will likely end up being top 5 all time, but nobody will ever elevate a team the way Brady did.

Mahomo has made a head coach who had already won conferences and visited Superbowls look better.
Brady made two head coaches who had never even sniffed a Superbowl look like geniuses.

Oh gawd just stop...comparing the exact same time periods they had/have both been in the league Mahomes is killing him so far. You dice it up however you need to to save face on your end.

Yeah KC was already a playoff team with Alex freaking Smith

Oh gawd just stop...comparing the exact same time periods they had/have both been in the league Mahomes is killing him so far. You dice it up however you need to to save face on your end.
It's not the same time in the league, dumbass.

Brady was 24 his first season as a starter. Mahomo was 22. So yes, your "b-b-b-but when they were 28" stat sheet is ridiculous.

Clearly that math went over your head so here's an easy one:

7>3

Mahomes kinda sucked this year. KC did a great job retooling their defense and lead to superbowl .. solid coaching right there

Reactions: thall_
It's not the same time in the league, dumbass.

Brady was 24 his first season as a starter. Mahomo was 22. So yes, your "b-b-b-but when they were 28" stat sheet is ridiculous.

Clearly that math went over your head so here's an easy one:

7>3

Hahaha. Admit it, comparing their stats shocked ya didn't it? You had no idea how much better Mahomes had started his career compared to the GOAT did ya?. So now out come the disclaimers. I get it.

Mahomes kinda sucked this year. KC did a great job retooling their defense and lead to superbowl .. solid coaching right there

When the playoffs started, (when it matters the most) he was the best QB in the league, again. In the second half of the SB he did what the greats do, put the team on his back and got it done, again.

You do realize 91% is larger than a 83, correct?

You had to look pretty hard to find a stat on that sheet that was better for the GOAT didn't you? Haha...we'll just ignore Mahomes has over twice as many passing yards, more 4th qtr comebacks, more game winning drives, more MVP's, twice as many title game appearances, more playoff wins, more TD passes, more yards per attempt, better passer rating,.....Got it. Hahaha

Hahaha. Admit it, comparing their stats shocked ya didn't it? You had no idea how much better Mahomes had started his career compared to the GOAT did ya?. So now out come the disclaimers. I get it.
"B-b-but if you only look at Mahomes stats on days that are even numbers"

Amazing how well you yap with a mouth full of cock

You had to look pretty hard to find a stat on that sheet that was better for the GOAT didn't you? Haha...we'll just ignore Mahomes has over twice as many passing yards, more 4th qtr comebacks, more game winning drives, more MVP's, twice as many title game appearances, more playoff wins, more TD passes, more yards per attempt, better passer rating,.....Got it. Hahaha
It was the first stat line as a winning percentage

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
When the playoffs started, (when it matters the most) he was the best QB in the league, again. In the second half of the SB he did what the greats do, put the team on his back and got it done, again.
Bro he sucked against Baltimore. KC won bc their D . I’m surprised you are downplaying how good KC’s D was this year

Bro he sucked against Baltimore. KC won bc their D . I’m surprised you are downplaying how good KC’s D was this year

No doubt...surprised he didn't wear a bag over his head for the rest of the week after only going 30-39 for 240 and one lousy TD and no picks....against the regular season AFC's best team with an MVP on the other sideline who were playing at home. Embarrassing!!!!!

No doubt...surprised he didn't wear a bag over his head for the rest of the week after only going 30-39 for 240 and one lousy TD and no picks....against the regular season AFC's best team with an MVP on the other sideline who were playing at home. Embarrassing!!!!!
So still not giving your D credit.. fascinating

So still not giving your D credit.. fascinating

Actually, I stated all playoff long that their D was the second best in the league, on this very board. I've given them plenty of love. What you're doing right now is grasping at straws to deflect from how absurd your take is on Mahomes.

Actually, I stated all playoff long that their D was the second best in the league, on this very board. I've given them plenty of love. What you're doing right now is grasping at straws to deflect from how absurd your take is on Mahomes.
What’s absurd about saying Mahomes didn’t have a good season. You’re a stat guy … you don’t agree?

What’s absurd about saying Mahomes didn’t have a good season. You’re a stat guy … you don’t agree?

Not what you said. You said he sucked against rhe Ravens. Stats says otherwise. You state he isn't as good as Brady at this point in their career. Stats say otherwise (by a mile). You're not even remotely objective on QB's...after the playoffs were dun and SB was set you said on this very board Mahomes still wasn't even in the top 6 QB's in the league...so yeah I like stats but I ain't married to em, even though they are in my favor here.

Not what you said. You said he sucked against rhe Ravens. Stats says otherwise. You state he isn't as good as Brady at this point in their career. Stats say otherwise (by a mile). You're not even remotely objective on QB's...after the playoffs were dun and SB was set you said on this very board Mahomes still wasn't even in the top 6 QB's in the league...so yeah I like stats but I ain't married to em, even though they are in my favor here.
He wasn’t top six this season. He’s obviously #1 active.

Are you saying patty only tries in the playoffs? So if a shitty team would have drafted him he’d suck and no one would care about him? Not goat material if ya ask me

He wasn’t top six this season. He’s obviously #1 active.

Are you saying patty only tries in the playoffs? So if a shitty team would have drafted him he’d suck and no one would care about him? Not goat material if ya ask me

Like I said, totally embarrassing performance all season. Dude should refuse his SB ring.

• Haha
Reactions: kidofSN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT