ADVERTISEMENT

Lefotu N

You do know this is 2023??? His ACL work was completed during his sophomore year of high school.
He had a great senior season according to bio and videos that anyone can research online! He was a top performer at last falls Poly camp in Las Vegas too.. so ya, he’ll definitely be ready this fall (early summer) when he gets to Lincoln.
It may be 2023 but who is the last defective product we took that ended up a difference maker? I can’t think of one off the top of my head?

I'm so confused. Is there an Analyst who isn't a wanker? Serious question, I've lost track and I know I've got at least two on "get fvcked".
Legend has it that when the forum world was first born there was a darkness in the force. The Lord of Forums brought down RecruitingAnalyst_World into the forum world in order to defeat the darkness. But it soon become apparent. The darkness now known as RecrutingAnaylst_National clearly had nothing better to do with his time than to talk on the free board of the husker forum pages. So, the Lord of Forums brought forth RecruitingAnalyst_worldwide to help defeat him. And lastly, they recruited RecruitingAnalyst_Infinity to guide their actions. And so, the holy trinity of RecruitingAnalysts were born in order to defeat the one (who clearly has nothing better to do with his "company") than to post here 100s of times of week. So, it was written so shall it be.

Last edited:
Liked “responding to anal”

WellinformedRevolvingAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT