ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly to LSU means Mickey Joseph will stay at LSU

Using winning percentage against P5 teams as the measure, we have the worst P5 coach. Not one of the worst. The worst. As in dead freaking last. I argue we can do better.

If $10 million is the going rate, we should pay it. We have full shares of B1G revenue, and we should spend it on our golden goose.
I dont think its as simple as that

Hard to imagine the look on his face moment that Joseph comes to grip with the list of players that Nebraska is recruiting vs. who he was recruiting at LSU. Kind of a "shit just got real" moment.

Using winning percentage against P5 teams as the measure, we have the worst P5 coach. Not one of the worst. The worst. As in dead freaking last. I argue we can do better.

If $10 million is the going rate, we should pay it. We have full shares of B1G revenue, and we should spend it on our golden goose.
C'mon. If we fire Frost, how will we win 4 games a season? After all, remember he played for Osborne. Two peas in a pod. I say extend his contract by 5 years so recruits know we are serious about those 4 games. Next year, we have an easier schedule so we should get back to 4 games. GO SCOTT FROST!

Hey friends....

Hot damn!!! This is abso****inlutely nuts!!! Those that are new here welcome, but you are witnessing history.
jesus-biglebowski.gif

Reactions: beaglehusker
For the love of God I hope we put Mickey in the booth and keep him as far away from the bench as possible on game day.

Reactions: glaciersx
Lots of tweets talking about how LSU wants to keep Joseph and Brian Kelly has some sort of relationship with him. Seeing how Joseph was raised in Louisiana I believe this will kill him coming to Nebraska. Who is up next? We desperately need a stud recruiter for the south.
Hmmm…

Stay with a relevant program and a proven D1 head coach

vs

Go to a program that hasn’t had any success in the lifetime of the players being recruited and a head coach that has loses 3 games for every game he wins

Boy - that is a tough one…

Lots of tweets talking about how LSU wants to keep Joseph and Brian Kelly has some sort of relationship with him. Seeing how Joseph was raised in Louisiana I believe this will kill him coming to Nebraska. Who is up next? We desperately need a stud recruiter for the south.
Once again no knowlege is bogus, reminds me of the old days on RSS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT