ADVERTISEMENT

Princewill will be the next R. Gregory

Very solid made up numbers.
The available online track numbers are 21-2 in the long jump and a 39-10 triple jump. The long jump is impressive for a kid his size. Definitely speaks to an abundance of twitchiness.

Very solid made up numbers.
To be honest, coming from a juco can you imagine a dude who is .3 faster than the top Combine score would ever make it into college and not just declare for the draft? I didn't want to tell the guy he was full of shit, but those numbers were ridiculous.

.3 tenths in any short distance event is huge.

Reactions: dinglefritz
The available online track numbers are 21-2 in the long jump and a 39-10 triple jump. The long jump is impressive for a kid his size. Definitely speaks to an abundance of twitchiness.
Then he needs to show it on the field. He' been zero factor so far.

If he had true twitchiness, his bounce rebound reflex in his triple jump would be over 42', and his weakness would be in his penultimate stride.

Last edited:
I always laugh at ignorant comments like this one. You've watched none of his film nor researched him at all. He runs a 10.8 100. For someone who is 6’6” and 250, that's moving pretty good. Also, he has a 3.8 shuttle. A shuttle measures quickness, agility, and speed. The best at the 2022 NFL Combine at his position was 4.18.
I agree, it's cuz he's white. I get sick of these lazy comments with no thought put into them. White guys can be athletic too.

Reactions: Huskercjb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT