ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers back on the road as 3 point dogs against Rutgers.

Brutal game for Mast. And at some point, there needs to be a change at the point.

Refs had to get involved, but god we suck on the toad
I wish they'd suck a toad, maybe sucking on a psychoactive toad will make them not play like fvcking shit? Worth a try.

Submit Matt Groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Impressive pass by the freshman. These dudes sitting on the bench most of the game have to be pissed at some of the garbage they’ve watched this game.

Welp. This sucks ass. Idk when I'll be back for a game... I hope it's not this fall. I hope this team makes it to the dance.... Maybe NU Baseball...

Wish we'd won but I'm more concerned with Gary. Frustrating game on multiple levels.

If we just shot threes normally maybe they would hit the rim instead of trying a simultaneous backflip to draw a foul. Game was a lock for Rutgers the second regulation ended. Mast got dominated in every facet of the game. If Juwan stays in a think we squeak out a win. Need him out there.

Teams have figured out this trapping D of Nebraska. We give way too many easy shots and are seldom in good position to rebound.

That pathetic exhibition on offense down the stretch was incredible. How many empty possessions did we have?

Fundamentals?

Can’t decide if I’m more upset with Fred or the refs??? Again, can we just have one men’s coach who isn’t abysmal at game management?
Fred. Easily. They can't rebound, the offense lives and dies by the 3 and had nothing, absolutely NOTHING else to hang its hat on tonight, and have junior high-level mental lapses frequently on both side of the ball. Big 10 refs aren't necessarily biased, just really really shitty at their jobs. Even with that, if Nebraska could have cut Rutgers' offensive rebounds IN HALF, they probably win this game. Demoralizing performance, just inexcusable.

I'd like to wager im a "fresh pair of eyes" for this game.

They don't play with an identity, nor a fire. Seems very "job like". No personality.

Desperation 3 pointers to offset their lack of conditioning down the road. That screams you lost, before you even play a whistle. When they are tired, they get beat. When they get beat, they get rattled. When they get rattled they make stupid mistakes like dribbling on your own foot...

This team could do more. It needs to wake up. I am pretty indifferent with Hoiberg, as I have not watched until now. Mostly cause it's "Ho-hum another bad NU coach".

Seems most of you think he's great. Im not ready to swear by him like y'all.

There’s not a team in the conference that we can beat on the road. Absolutely pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT