ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers back on the road as 3 point dogs against Rutgers.

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Like to see us play like we did in Manhattan instead of Minneapolis or ioway city tonight..

Reactions: mgbreis
Winning this game would put us in the good feeling again heading home for two in a row..

Also Creighton beating U Conn tonight wouldn’t hurt..

Reactions: JabroniBlvd
On the road so anything can happen, but this is a good test for Huskers. Rutgers is at the bottom of the BIG with a good win against Indiana at home. GBR!!!!

On the road so anything can happen, but this is a good test for Huskers. Rutgers is at the bottom of the BIG with a good win against Indiana at home. GBR!!!!
Exactly... you can pretty much throw out the win-loss column when you're playing on the road. Example, Penn St is a bottom dweller and they popped Wisconsin last night.

Like how this game is unfolding.. hitting jumpers and getting buckets down low..

That 3 seconds call on Wilcher was the first one I have seen in a long time. I kind of wondered if it was still a thing the way the big guys camp out in the lane.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
It really does Nebraska no good to get the ball to a guard on the low blocks. Can't do anything with it.

Reactions: scarletred
Regardless this game will go down to the last shot, which more likely hopefully not come down to Free Throws..

I'll take being tied at half on the road. I like the odds of us playing better. I sure wish we could figure out how to get Tominaga some looks.

Reactions: scarletred
Already on desperation 3 chucking mode, 30 seconds into the half. Cmon guys.. don’t you want a decent NIT seed?

I love when the coach of the team that plays way more physically complains about fouls. Get ****ed.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT