ADVERTISEMENT

Hockey playoffs

Holy crap, Leafs win in OT.

Jon Cooper will be an even bigger a-hole than usual after this meltdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigboxes
Anyone else watch the Bruins/Panthers yesterday? It was so physical. I love that kind of hockey. But I hate cheap shots that can injure on purpose. I think Boston just stuck to their game and the outcome was going to happen. Florida owned the first 8 minutes of the game.

Anyone else watch the Bruins/Panthers yesterday? It was so physical. I love that kind of hockey. But I hate cheap shots that can injure on purpose. I think Boston just stuck to their game and the outcome was going to happen. Florida owned the first 8 minutes of the game.
You could see Florida realize they had no chance after the first 8 minutes. They dominated, and were still losing. After that stretch, they just resorted cheap shots and trying beat up Boston. Boston hopefully gets Bergeron and Krejci back for game 5 and can wrap things up.

Reactions: bigboxes
Uh oh the Maple Leafs have a 3-1 series lead again. Insert "Lightning in 7 is inevitable" shitpost here. Joking aside I wouldn't mind seeing the Leafs go on a run. Their fans have suffered more than enough.

Probably.

Just written by maple syrup drinking Canucks instead.
Probably these guys..

bob-and-doug-beauty-eh.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Police report sheds light on Avalanche star Valeri Nichushkin’s early departure from Seattle​

Seattle police records say Colorado Avalanche forward Valeri Nichushkin was found in his hotel room last Saturday with a “severely intoxicated” woman who was taken to a hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: king_kong_
Panthers strike first in Game 7 against the Bruins. Long way to go, though.

Why I love playoff hockey. Never know what's going to happen. Goalie gets hot here, puck goes off a skate there etc and suddenly all the predictions are out the window. Fun to watch

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT