ADVERTISEMENT

Hayden Moore is out

Yep. He’s got another fan base to cheer for him now. I’m not mad, just don’t care anymore.

If a kid wants to play for an autistic dude in Ann Arbor or a guy handing out purses in Boulder, they should go for it.
Why do you have to throw shade at Autism...? Uncalled for. Im NO snowflake but my son is on the spectrum and I have taken on ALOT since he moved in with me full time after he graduated... He struggles but is working with it not that you care!

Kid decides to open up a scholarship for the school and people are upset. If he isn’t committed and wanting to be here, move along and get guys that want to be here. Passion and desire can do a lot do things for the good. I trust Ruhle will find the guys needed to make up for the loss of a player not sure if he wants to be here.

Yep. He’s got another fan base to cheer for him now. I’m not mad, just don’t care anymore.

If a kid wants to play for an autistic dude in Ann Arbor or a guy handing out purses in Boulder, they should go for it.
Yeesh

Why do you have to throw shade at Autism...? Uncalled for. Im NO snowflake but my son is on the spectrum and I have taken on ALOT since he moved in with me full time after he graduated... He struggles but is working with it not that you care!

That’s kind of a crazy over reaction. What you imply wasn’t my intention at all. I’m “throwing shade” at Harbaugh and is bizzare mannerisms. Which I think you probably knew. My comment has absolutely nothing to do with you and is a sentiment expressed on this board often. But sure hop on that high horse and go after me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matrix Husker
Whatever. I am so less concerned with decommits than ever before, we will get dudes and be good. Not worried about anyone that doesn’t pick Nebraska.
Yay!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world called reality. 10,710 scholarship football players in FBS out of 15 million 18-24 males in the US. There is not some huge talent difference. It all comes down to coaching. It is not the Jimmies and Joes, it's the "X's and O's". Not scheme, but actual coaching.

Hmmm Autistic. I hadn’t really considered that before but now that you mention it he does have that weird obsession with one cheap brand of Khaki pants. Rainman Harbaugh.

Last edited:
I’m not sure us being good anyway, has been a reality for a long

Ugh. Accidently hit post before I was done. My point was that there is enough talent to fill out good teams for all of FBS. Yes, there are anomalies like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Tiger, etc. But, they are few and far between. Enough talent out their to field a decent team and from there, it all comes down to coaching. Nebraska was running a system that was antiquated in the 80s but was one of the most prolific teams of the 90s. That was coaching, not the talent and not the system.

Hmmm Autistic. I hadn’t really considered that before but now that you mention he does have that weird obsession with one cheap brand of Khaki pants. Rainman Harbaugh.

He reminds me of those high achieving Aspergers guys. Maybe he has to wear khaki pants every day and eat only veggies and only one by one, but he can play the hell out of the piano

He reminds me of those high achieving Aspergers guys. Maybe he has to wear khaki pants every day and eat only veggies and only one by one, but he can play the hell out of the piano
I can hear him repeating”these are definitely not my pants” over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Hard to blame him or anyone else who decommits after a coaching change. They had spent months or even years building a relationship only to host strangers in your house weeks before you have to make one of the most important decisions of your life.

We need people who want to be in Lincoln. Anyone who leaves opens a scholarship for someone who wants to come here and awaken this sleeping giant.

I hope he finds everything he is looking for in college, no ill will at a family doing what they think is best!

No need to be a dick.. respect any players decision whether you like it or not..
I respect it, every kid should do what they think is best for them.
He’s going to an opponent of ours so I hope he doesn’t do shit there or anywhere. Why would I give a rats ass about players on other teams.
These guys do what they want, I cheer for who I want.. which is our Huskers

It’s a message board bro, it’s not like I slapped him in the face for decommitting.

Sometimes a new coach comes in and you don't hear squat from them, good indication it's time to look elsewhere. I'm not saying this is what happened but sometimes kids don't fit what a new coach wants and that's a fact.

No need to be a dick.. respect any players decision whether you like it or not..
Lol this is what free agency in college football has created. If anything, he was being quite tame. Don't give the slightest care in the world for a guy who's here two weeks and gone the next.

Reactions: RaulJones
Besides all those players transferring, Torres may also transfer as mentioned by Nate Clouse in "conversations with Clouse".

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
Besides all those players transferring, Torres may also transfer as mentioned by Nate Clouse in "conversations with Clouse".
I hope Torres stays. From what I have already seen from actual games, losing the other 3 QBs would be better. They clearly aren’t good.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT