ADVERTISEMENT

Hayden Moore is out

7lrt.gif

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I hope Torres stays. From what I have already seen from actual games, losing the other 3 QBs would be better. They clearly aren’t good.
Exactly. I too don't mind if we lose the other 3 QBs. Rhule and Satterfield are intrigued by Haarberg and Torres; they have the size and look like QBs but without any development or practice.

So him and Hausmann are going to sit on the Michigan Bench together I guess
Do not understand the ill will and out right hatred towards those that decommit. Just say sorry to lose you and best wishes. Guess that is just the trend with most things in this country. Sad.

Do not understand the ill will and out right hatred towards those that decommit. Just say sorry to lose you and best wishes. Guess that is just the trend with most things in this country. Sad.
That’s ill will and hatred?
Snowflakes are what is wrong with this country and you are obviously one of them.

Reactions: dand84
That’s kind of a crazy over reaction. What you imply wasn’t my intention at all. I’m “throwing shade” at Harbaugh and is bizzare mannerisms. Which I think you probably knew. My comment has absolutely nothing to do with you and is a sentiment expressed on this board often. But sure hop on that high horse and go after me.
Noted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT