ADVERTISEMENT

Harper Murray WTF?

In Omaha. I was 9 years old.

UG92ujvl.jpg
I met Ford at a USD speaking engagement that he did. I made a small donation towards his speaker fee and got invited to a mixer at the USD president's residence. He was in his mid 80s then if I remember correctly but was still very sharp. My wife has that pic somewhere in a family album because my sons were in it too.

Reactions: bigboxes
It was between that and my toughskins.
Granimals, then Toughskins.

Hop in the station wagon kids, we’re going to Sears for back to school shopping. If you’re good, we’ll stop at the Karmelcorn and Orange Julius.

• Haha
"She shoplifted $70 worth of rings from Lincoln Scheels last night, then purchased $350 worth of merchandise." She can't be all there.
Wait all this is over $70 after she spent $350...Scheels should just give her the rings and ask her to be a sponsor for them. Why would Lincoln law enforcement even care? Husker Volleyball >scheels.

Wait all this is over $70 after she spent $350...Scheels should just give her the rings and ask her to be a sponsor for them. Why would Lincoln law enforcement even care? Husker Volleyball >scheels.
She seems to be progressing at a rapid pace though. I predict she will next be caught drunkenly robbing people of their rings outside Scheels.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigred_b1624
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT