ADVERTISEMENT

Harper Murray WTF?

uIzpJACEleGfBFv9DyC_-VDobbU=.gif

Sad situation. I have a daughter at UNL, same age. She just texted me and asked me if I knew of Harper Murray and I didn’t until the news just popped up on my I pad. She must be struggling with something. My kid even said she got off way too easily the first time. You have to be tough with these kids because I know I screwed up a LOT when I was young too but I had a hard ass mom that didn’t play. I try to be hard on my daughter too but it’s tough. They know how to manipulate. Especially girls. Dads…..stop treating your little girls like princesses that can do no wrong. You aren’t helping them. I have a 62 year old sister that still can never be wrong. My dad created her. She has cost me an immense amount of money but I finally had to say NO! Tell your daughters “ no” sometimes.

She lost her dad at a young age., i believe she was 5 when he passed from cancer.

Last edited:
Sad situation. I have a daughter at UNL, same age. She just texted me and asked me if I knew of Harper Murray and I didn’t until the news just popped up on my I pad. She must be struggling with something. My kid even said she got off way too easily the first time. You have to be tough with these kids because I know I screwed up a LOT when I was young too but I had a hard ass mom that didn’t play. I try to be hard on my daughter too but it’s tough. They know how to manipulate. Especially girls. Dads…..stop treating your little girls like princesses that can do no wrong. You aren’t helping them. I have a 62 year old sister that still can never be wrong. My dad created her. She has cost me an immense amount of money but I finally had to say NO! Tell your daughters “ no” sometimes.
Rip Vada Murray

"She shoplifted $70 worth of rings from Lincoln Scheels last night, then purchased $350 worth of merchandise." She can't be all there.
OR she’s a airhead and simply forgot to hand them to the cashier when she was checking out.

HyVee has a lot of self checkout lines. A buddy of mine picked up a large whole tenderloin there along with a cart full of other stuff. When he got home and looked at his receipt he realized he hadn’t scanned the tenderloin. Had to drive back and pay for it.

We are always quick to convict on this board. Ticketed doesn’t always mean guilty.

OR she’s a airhead and simply forgot to hand them to the cashier when she was checking out.

HyVee has a lot of self checkout lines. A buddy of mine picked up a large whole tenderloin there along with a cart full of other stuff. When he got home and looked at his receipt he realized he hadn’t scanned the tenderloin. Had to drive back and pay for it.

We are always quick to convict on this board. Ticketed doesn’t always mean guilty.
This happens all the time.

Shoot just imagine a Mom with 2-3 kids doing the shopping and forgetting to scan something.

They have her on camera putting the rings in her pocket. Then ripping the tags off in her car. Sounds pretty guilty.

Some Kids that arent really criminals get a thrill from an occasional lift. I think shes a bit of a thrill seeker. Its s way of challenging authority
Shes pretty and good at sports. She has a “I can do whatever I want” mentality. It will harm her relationships going forward if she cant have some humility. Good news is tis could be a catalyst for growth.

If she was an SEC football player this would be a sign of an impending National Champion. She’s our “bad girl”… like an FSU WR in the 90s or a Miami DT in the 90s or a UF TE during the Urban era. I take this as a good sign

Reactions: dinglefritz

Cmon children gather ‘round, it’s time for Dingle’s I’ve-got-a-friend story time once again.

can you put them in a shopping cart? That will be a plausible defense if she fights it
She conceals them in a pocket, passes the point of purchase,takes them out of her pocket in her car and removes the tags. Thats clear intent. If it was an accident she easily couldve gone back inside before she tore the tags off. Assuming the posted accounts are true, she is guilty.

Also if she stole a bicycle is that plausible? Cant fit a bike in a cart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT