ADVERTISEMENT

Friday, February 18th: Nebraska at Sam Houston - (Huskers lose 8-5)

Top of the 5th
Dillard still out there to pitch for the Bearkats.
Sartori pops out to first
Banjo walks

First batter goes down swinging for the first out.
Shot to shortstop too hot to handle for a single.
Bloop to centerfield that SartorI couldn’t reach. Runners now at second and third With one out.

And we get a break as a line drive right back to our pitcher retires the side. Going to the sixth down by two..

We’ve given away 9 free passes on the mound and struck out 10 times at the plate. If we win this game we can consider it a “take it and erase it” type of game. Ugly first game for sure.

with runners on second and third with two outs, Banjo strikes out with an ugly at bat. I am not seeing him as a top of the order guy. Sorry.

with runners on second and third with two outs, Banjo strikes out with an ugly at bat. I am not seeing him as a top of the order guy. Sorry.
I would of thought Sartori would of gotten first shot. I do wish they had Matthews in the 2 hole instead of Chick.

Hope we get this heavy rust off us. If not we are definitely taking a step back this year.

Wasn’t a good at bat for sure, but he does have 2 walks on the day while everyone else was getting K’d. I’m not ready to write him off.

Chick takes one right down the middle for a strikeout. Very disappointed in Chick tonight. Looks like a rookie out there instead of a veteran

Next guy grounds out first to home to cut down the runner. Two outs and bases still loaded

Man this is so uncharacteristic of a Bolt team. Just finding ways to beat ourselves tonight. Coach has to be fuming!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT