ADVERTISEMENT

Fire this shit staff ASAP.

images

Remember when the Johnny SuperFans repeatedly assured us that NU would be soooo much better once we didn't have a "potato" for a quarterback?

Yeh, wow, good thing that bum Tommy Armstrong is gone so he won't drag down this high-powered offense.

Been flipping back and forth as Iowa is just as boring as Nebraska and I have a question. Is Riley's head set hooked up to anything? I don't know that I've ever seen him talk on it or to anyone on the sideline for that matter.
I feel like he’s listening to a This American Life podcast.

Reactions: The_Gent
Remember when the Johnny SuperFans repeatedly assured us that NU would be soooo much better once we didn't have a "potato" for a quarterback?

Yeh, wow, good thing that bum Tommy Armstrong is gone so he won't drag down this high-powered offense.
It’s amazing now that we finally have a real qb coach. So much experience.

Reactions: TheBeav815
You can't fire a guy after three years (or less than three years). Let him go one more year, get his own guys in here, and then evaluate where we are. This is expected considering just how toxic things were when he got here. You can't build it all at once. It has to be brick by brick.

Sadly I think Mark Banker's defense was better as well. Be careful what you wish for aye? There was a play in the redzone where IF Lee keeps the ball instead of handing off he could have walked in...I don't know if they've told him not to run but IF I were the QB and I saw all that green I pull the ball and take off. They have zero respect for those zone read look plays. None. Our WRs were better last year and at least TA could run the ball if nobody else could.

You can't fire a guy after three years (or less than three years). Let him go one more year, get his own guys in here, and then evaluate where we are. This is expected considering just how toxic things were when he got here. You can't build it all at once. It has to be brick by brick.

Well done.

Reactions: Huskercigar
Sorry. You just don't do that and Moos has said he won't do that. It serves no purpose. You just finish the season and when the clock ticks zero on the last game of they year you pull the plug.
It is done. And should be now.
But we just disagree here.
Let's hope we pull this out in the second half

If we were trending upwards and playing inspiring football and not losing at home 56-14, I would give your opinion a shot.. Things weren't as toxic as people tend to exaggerate either. We're not even at the brick by brick step in year three. The house of Tom Osborne has been completely burnt down and we need a new contractor to build up and Frost is the man for this, not .500 career percentage MR. Riley should have never been the man to begin with.

Are you really a preacher?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT