ADVERTISEMENT

False alarm

Sorry to burst your bubble but he isnt coming to Nebraska. I wish he was but the major reporters of the program are saying there is nothing to see here. I wish he was but he is going to Texas or Mizzou and is going for the money and will enter portal in two years to follow more money.
Kind of sounds like you are NOT sorry to bust those bubbles? Haha

Reactions: V-Doub
Sorry to burst your bubble but he isnt coming to Nebraska. I wish he was but the major reporters of the program are saying there is nothing to see here. I wish he was but he is going to Texas or Mizzou and is going for the money and will enter portal in two years to follow more money.
You can see into the future?

Reactions: HBK4life
Coulda sworn Wingo was a lost cause long ago. If Rhule can pull this off I'm gonna go Holy Gonzales on anyone who disses him on this board.
If he thinks of calling a 62 yard fake field goal into the wind again, be deserves a diss. But I'm happy with what he is doing.

If we were to lose a player at the last minute due to a flip I would rather it be a wide receiver than any other position with the portal guys we have coming in. It would always suck to lose a five-star but this is the guy I would want to lose if we did.
I can say from our side we are confident he is inking with us. That being said anything can happen and the longer he waits to sign the more likely he is to flip.
If we were to lose a five-star this is a guy would rather lose because we have a portal wr coming in but it would still suck to lose someone with this guy' s talent. If he does flip hopefully it's to Nebraska not Missouri.

Reactions: Laner2 and HBK4life
I miss being a teenager during winter break. Sleeping till noon. Odd if you were going to sign a NLI though :D

Reactions: Laner2
I thought mizzou meth money?
Isn't it poppies?

200.gif

Walmart money is heavily involved with misery though
Yeah, they Walton’s took their money from Arkansas when they didn’t offer a Walton nephew a scholarship to play LB @ Arkansas. Dumbest move by Arkansas ever. Mizzou offered the kid and landed him. Kid never played a significant minutes but they just wanted to the bragging rights to say “on football scholarship”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT