ADVERTISEMENT

False alarm

Holy shit!! Make it so!!
Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd
Roll 'em Rhule.

You know he's buddies with our new 5-star QB right? Winking

Anything is possible in recruiting, but Arch Manning was his host on his recruiting visit to Austin. Maybe he's shying away from signing with the Longhorns because of a couple of portal WR pickups (Matthew Golden from Houston and another rumored big name). I'm sure he wants to see the field right away and Sark doesn't rotate a lot of receivers in his offense.

This is a 3 day signing period...will be interesting to see who doesn't sign today and stays in play

I meant that across the board, not NU specific

Last edited:
This is a 3 day signing period...will be interesting to see who doesn't sign today and stays in play
I think if he's a flip it would be better to flip right away than let it linger and be subjected to fan pressure (unless of course he just wants to start a NIL bidding war process).

Reactions: cmblizz96
I think if he's a flip it would be better to flip right away than let it linger and be subjected to fan pressure (unless of course he just wants to start a NIL bidding war process).

I was referring in general, not specific, I should have stated that

Sorry to burst your bubble but he isnt coming to Nebraska. I wish he was but the major reporters of the program are saying there is nothing to see here. I wish he was but he is going to Texas or Mizzou and is going for the money and will enter portal in two years to follow more money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT