ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan's first exclusive NIL deal. Pyle also

But I think "exclusive" would need the legal definition included in the contract to understand the significance. For example, is it exclusive only for trading cards or does the exclusivity include something more than trading cards?
Agree, I was actually replying to kong stating that 1890 was his first NIL deal, the tweet states it was his first exclusive deal. Just me nitpicking

Agree, I was actually replying to kong stating that 1890 was his first NIL deal, the tweet states it was his first exclusive deal. Just me nitpicking
As in, this sandwich company won’t do any other NIL deals?

Or DR won’t do any other ad deals?

I’m not sure what that word means within the context.

Interesting under Rhule the NIL money goes to the recruits and to keep the good players on board. For those of you thinking it's going to portal, it wont but for a few.

I want one of those signed cards, nowhere does it say how to get one. :(

Helluva collectors item, even more so if the company goes tits up!

your guy got some bad media today on xm college sports radio about needing lots of attention and daily phone calls during the recruiting process. not sure what that was all about - maybe an sec bone to pick - but will be interesting watch unfold in lincoln.

your guy got some bad media today on xm college sports radio about needing lots of attention and daily phone calls during the recruiting process. not sure what that was all about - maybe an sec bone to pick - but will be interesting watch unfold in lincoln.
Our guy the number 1 QB in the class has signed and is N. Just Sec drama leaving Georgia. How dare someone spurn the mighty sec and the Dawgs. Meh let em whine

Our guy the number 1 QB in the class has signed and is N. Just Sec drama leaving Georgia. How dare someone spurn the mighty sec and the Dawgs. Meh let em whine
that's sorta my take as well when i heard the bloviation. good grief, what #1 recruit doesn't demand attention?

But I think "exclusive" would need the legal definition included in the contract to understand the significance. For example, is it exclusive only for trading cards or does the exclusivity include something more than trading cards?
This means he likely won’t be included in those NIL card packs you see advertised everywhere. Only Panini can make his cards.

I want one of those signed cards, nowhere does it say how to get one. :(

Helluva collectors item, even more so if the company goes tits up!
You likely will have to buy one on eBay after they are released in packs of cards. Panini won’t sell just his card, you will have to buy packs or boxes of them and the odds of getting a signed one are not great so it will likely be cheaper to just buy it on eBay after someone else pulls it from a pack and lists it for sale.

We already have @oldjar07 😂
Not anymore. I believe he announced his departure or at least his decision to no longer share his inside information.

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

I’m going to go ahead and go with this take.

Cliff notes: He’s really good and Nebraska was really good, outside of the QB position last year.

If Nash stays with SOS Heating I hope they lose that goofy commercial and drop some money on a professional one.
I kind of like them. It does what the purpose of radio advertising is. Create awareness and elevate your service in this case by associating it with a popular public figure.

Reactions: TFrazier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT