ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan is N!! Official!! Let's fvcking go!! Program changer!!

Nobody is really mentioning his stats stayed top notch despite moving a number of times….different players, terminology, etc…..and STILL had this production.

I don’t think he will have any issue being ready for Game 1….
All freshman take lumps. He will take his.

But the upside here once this level slows down for him.....

Live look @dinglefritz

ezgif-1-b4f3772f83.gif
He could. Raiola might break his throwing arm in fall camp😉

Iowa fans only post/read this site, not even their own, if they even have one, so clearly they are once again obsessed with all things NU

@BoilerN And this dude too.
Can you not get enough of me??? lol good pickup for the huskers. Purdue and Nebraska both going to sign good classes and Purdue is portaling quite well. Could finally get some good football in my life!

Reactions: Frozone and Laner2
Can you not get enough of me??? lol good pickup for the huskers. Purdue and Nebraska both going to sign good classes and Purdue is portaling quite well. Could finally get some good football in my life!
Keelan Smith is a good pick up. Vincent shavers is a good pick up. The number one quarterback and number two overall recruit in the nation is more than just a good pick up. Lol.

Keelan Smith is a good pick up. Vincent shavers is a good pick up. The number one quarterback and number two overall recruit in the nation is more than just a good pick up. Lol.
Let’s watch him play at Nebraska before we crown him great. Stars don’t guarantee great. Does increase the likelihood of good though. But also, it’s good. Don’t read too much into my exact wording

Reactions: huskerfan66
You are my favorite poster and I don't even know why.

Reactions: BoilerN
It’s funny! I was scrolling through quick and read 30BringsTheHurt comment:
How's my ass taste?!

Then your comment:
Can’t wait to find out.

I Laffed!

Crap!
I just saw EnormousDoucheBags reply
I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one who noticed that

Reactions: 10Trvln
Let’s watch him play at Nebraska before we crown him great. Stars don’t guarantee great. Does increase the likelihood of good though. But also, it’s good. Don’t read too much into my exact wording
I just find it humorous. You have no trouble coming to this site and telling us about how great Purdue is recruiting and about their star players, and then label Raiola as a “good” pickup.

It’s just another way for you to get a little dig in. I get it, you aren’t a Husker fan, but don’t pretend that this isn’t a veiled attempt to diminish this recruit to get under Husker fans’ skin. This isn’t any old recruit. If Purdue had the #1 QB and the #2 overall player committed, would you call it a ‘good pickup’? Seriously doubt it.

I just find it humorous. You have no trouble coming to this site and telling us about how great Purdue is recruiting and about their star players, and then label Raiola as a “good” pickup.

It’s just another way for you to get a little dig in. I get it, you aren’t a Husker fan, but don’t pretend that this isn’t a veiled attempt to diminish this recruit to get under Husker fans’ skin. This isn’t any old recruit. If Purdue had the #1 QB and the #2 overall player committed, would you call it a ‘good pickup’? Seriously doubt it.
I root for the huskers though… picked them up when I moved to Nebraska… not sure which Purdue commit I said was great, but ok. Nebraska is assembling a really good class. No digs. Why would there be? Don’t read into it to be more than it is. I mean damn, enjoy this class and complement as opposed to get upset because I used the word good vs great…

I root for the huskers though… picked them up when I moved to Nebraska… not sure which Purdue commit I said was great, but ok. Nebraska is assembling a really good class. No digs. Why would there be? Don’t read into it to be more than it is. I mean damn, enjoy this class and complement as opposed to get upset because I used the word good vs great…
Don’t misunderstand, I’m not upset. Just funny. I’m sure you intended no disrespect, it’s all good. It’s just that Raiola is the closest thing to a sure thing that we’ve had in ages.

Don’t misunderstand, I’m not upset. Just funny. I’m sure you intended no disrespect, it’s all good. It’s just that Raiola is the closest thing to a sure thing that we’ve had in ages.
It sure feels like Nebraska is going in the correct direction. I never thought frost was the guy. Even upon hire. You should be excited though! Like I said, recruiting is really looking up for Purdue and Nebraska. Colts, pacers, reds, Purdue BB. All looking up. Entering some fun years! Will probably catch a huskers game live next year. Want to see a crowd that cares.

Reactions: timnsun
It sure feels like Nebraska is going in the correct direction. I never thought frost was the guy. Even upon hire. You should be excited though! Like I said, recruiting is really looking up for Purdue and Nebraska. Colts, pacers, reds, Purdue BB. All looking up. Entering some fun years! Will probably catch a huskers game live next year. Want to see a crowd that cares.
Game is in WL, isn’t it? Went to the last one and one of my favorite trips. Great town, great stadium.

Game is in WL, isn’t it? Went to the last one and one of my favorite trips. Great town, great stadium.
Ya, I’ll probably pick a random game. They redid the south endzone at Purdue as phase 1. Looks nice on tv!
Truth be told, not sure how I feel about the Nebraska stadium project. It’s going to look different!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT