ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan is N!! Official!! Let's fvcking go!! Program changer!!

ElTS1CMWMAA7pY1.jpg

A recruiting guy from Florida area was on one of the Husker podcasts and was saying his comp for Raiola was Rothesberger. Which I found interesting. Big strong frame, big arm. Would love it if he turned out that good!

All glory be to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. We all needed some good news around here.

Hopefully this is the moment we exercised the Solich curse.

I've been on this board for 20 years. This is a program changing commitment!! Huuugggeee!!!
I have been around about that long too, have a different handle and always been a lurker. I think Suh and Lucky with Beck too was thw only time we even thought we had close this caliber of player. This is a program changer! Im still hoping Ruhle and co ha e a couple more up their sleeve.

Reactions: headcard
Can't find another place to put this.....Got a feeling about this kid and it's not because he's a white rural Nebraska kid. That's low-hanging fruit. Getting a Nate/Issac feeling about him.....

Can't find another place to put this.....Got a feeling about this kid and it's not because he's a white rural Nebraska kid. That's low-hanging fruit. Getting a Nate/Issac feeling about him.....

I have the same thought. I think he’s going to be one of those kids that other schools take notice of a couple years down the road, wondering how the hell they overlooked him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT